Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge

4% cashback (Max. Rs.200) on recharge/bill payments

199°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
 4% cashback (Max. Rs.200) on recharge/bill payments
Deal Expired

www.pay...om

Code : GRAB4
Valid 5 times
Valid on prepaid, postpaid, dth, datacard, landline
Max cashback 200

Airtel also working

11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

I’ve received this sms from FreeCharge regarding a promo code with which I’ll get 30 Cashback on minimum of 50 recharge but somehow the message got deleted , can you guys please help me with the code please. As of my remembrance the code will expire tomorrow. May be the code is account specific.
P.s sorry I don’t know where is the query section of this forum

Z
Admin
ps2710 wrote:

I’ve received this sms from FreeCharge regarding a promo code with which I’ll get 30 Cashback on minimum of 50 recharge but somehow the message got deleted , can you guys please help me with the code please. As of my remembrance the code will expire tomorrow. May be the code is account specific.

if it was account specific then its not possible to get it back..
You can ask other users (Dimers) regarding anything in Dost and Dimes Forum : https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and...es

Missing
Deal Newbie
ps2710 wrote:

TRY CODE30

Missing
Deal Newbie
ps2710 wrote:

Earn30

Missing
Deal Cadet
ps2710 wrote:

It was CODE30, expiring on 16.02.2017 for me.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Thank you @dhwanitcp351

Missing
Deal Newbie

@rcduke from next time onwards I’ll take my queries to the dost and dimers thread , thank you.

Missing
Deal Cadet

GRAB4 working. Paid ACT Fibernet bill and got instant cashback.

Missing
suspended

paytm 4% cash back up to 200 fo
5 times to use including all recharges&dth&postpaid also
COUPAN CODE =GRAB4

www.pay...om

Missing