Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Preorder Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Get 4000 cashback via HDFC Credit cards & other offers

Preorder Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Get 4000 cashback via HDFC Credit cards & other offers

1317°
Deal Cadet
krc

on amazon.in pre-order
https://imgur.com/a...SP

HDFC Offer Terms and Conditions

This offer (“Offer”) is being provided to you by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (“Samsung”) and HDFC Bank Limited (“Bank”) and is made available on the website www.ama...in, and the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.

All residents of India holding a credit card issued by the Bank are eligible to avail the Offer (each such card shall hereinafter be referred to as a “Card” and each holder of a Card shall be referred to as a “Cardholder”).

The Offer is valid from September 12, 2017 to December 31, 2017 (both days inclusive), or until stocks of the Products (defined hereinafter) that are made available by Savex Technologies Private Limited (“Participating Seller”) on Amazon.in last, whichever is earlier (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.

Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Period, purchases a new Samsung Note 8 smartphone (“Product") on Amazon.in from the Participating Seller and makes payment for the Product using a Card, will be entitled to receive a INR 4,000 cashback on such purchased Product (“Offer”). The offer is not valid during sale days on Amazon.

The cashback (under this Offer) is jointly funded by Samsung and Bank, to the total exclusion of Amazon

The purchase of the Product will be governed by the terms of sale, including terms of exchange (wherever available), applicable to the sale of the Product on Amazon.in.

This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of Product by the Cardholders under an exchange offer (if available and applicable on the Product).

The purchase of Product by Cardholders on equated monthly installments (EMI) in respect of a credit Card will also eligible for this Offer.

This Offer is also applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment option provided that: (a) the order for the Product is placed by the Cardholders on Amazon.in during the Offer Period; and (b) the Cardholder, at the time of delivery of the Product, makes the payment via card accepting machine carried by the delivery associate using a Card. In the event, for any reason, the card accepting machine is not available or is not working, the Cardholders will not be entitled to avail the Offer.

The Offer can be availed by a Cardholder only on one Product per Card during the above mentioned Offer Period. In other words, in the event a Cardholder avails the Offer using a Card in accordance with these Offer Terms, such Cardholder will not be entitled to avail the Offer again on a subsequent purchase of the Product, using the same Card (whether such Cardholder buys the same Product or a different variant of the Product).

This Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder, the Participating Seller or Amazon cancels the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn.

The Bank reserves the right to disqualify Cardholders from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

Delinquent and over-limit Card members, where applicable, will not qualify for this Offer.

Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank, Samsung, Participating Seller or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.

The above Offer is by way of a special offer for Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card. These Offer Terms are in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card’s terms and conditions.

This Offer is not valid on corporate or commercial cards issued by the Bank.

This Offer is not available on: (i) purchase of products other than the Product; or (ii) purchase of Products from sellers other than the Participating Seller; or (iii) purchase of Product using card(s) other than the Card(s) mentioned above.

All disputes between the Cardholders and Bank or Participating Seller will be resolved inter se and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Cardholders and Bank or Participating Seller.

The cashback will be credited in eligible Cardholder’s account by the Bank within 120 days of the purchase transaction.

By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

Expired
38 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

post full details.. @krc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

done…

View 9 more replies
Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

HDFC Bank Credit Cards – Rs. 4000 Cashback: Cash back will be credited to the customer’s card account within 120 days of purchase.

Prebook From Here : https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B071H...F/

HDFC Terms : https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=14142...31

HDFC Offer Terms and Conditions :

This offer (“Offer”) is being provided to you by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (“Samsung”) and HDFC Bank Limited (“Bank”) and is made available on the website www.ama...in, and the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
All residents of India holding a credit card issued by the Bank are eligible to avail the Offer (each such card shall hereinafter be referred to as a “Card” and each holder of a Card shall be referred to as a “Cardholder”).
The Offer is valid from September 12, 2017 to December 31, 2017 (both days inclusive), or until stocks of the Products (defined hereinafter) that are made available by Savex Technologies Private Limited (“Participating Seller”) on Amazon.in last, whichever is earlier (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Period, purchases a new Samsung Note 8 smartphone (“Product") on Amazon.in from the Participating Seller and makes payment for the Product using a Card, will be entitled to receive a INR 4,000 cashback on such purchased Product (“Offer”). The offer is not valid during sale days on Amazon.
The cashback (under this Offer) is jointly funded by Samsung and Bank, to the total exclusion of Amazon
The purchase of the Product will be governed by the terms of sale, including terms of exchange (wherever available), applicable to the sale of the Product on Amazon.in.
This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of Product by the Cardholders under an exchange offer (if available and applicable on the Product).
The purchase of Product by Cardholders on equated monthly installments (EMI) in respect of a credit Card will also eligible for this Offer.
This Offer is also applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment option provided that: (a) the order for the Product is placed by the Cardholders on Amazon.in during the Offer Period; and (b) the Cardholder, at the time of delivery of the Product, makes the payment via card accepting machine carried by the delivery associate using a Card. In the event, for any reason, the card accepting machine is not available or is not working, the Cardholders will not be entitled to avail the Offer.
The Offer can be availed by a Cardholder only on one Product per Card during the above mentioned Offer Period. In other words, in the event a Cardholder avails the Offer using a Card in accordance with these Offer Terms, such Cardholder will not be entitled to avail the Offer again on a subsequent purchase of the Product, using the same Card (whether such Cardholder buys the same Product or a different variant of the Product).
This Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder, the Participating Seller or Amazon cancels the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn.
The Bank reserves the right to disqualify Cardholders from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
Delinquent and over-limit Card members, where applicable, will not qualify for this Offer.
Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank, Samsung, Participating Seller or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
The above Offer is by way of a special offer for Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card. These Offer Terms are in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card’s terms and conditions.
This Offer is not valid on corporate or commercial cards issued by the Bank.
This Offer is not available on: (i) purchase of products other than the Product; or (ii) purchase of Products from sellers other than the Participating Seller; or (iii) purchase of Product using card(s) other than the Card(s) mentioned above.
All disputes between the Cardholders and Bank or Participating Seller will be resolved inter se and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Cardholders and Bank or Participating Seller.
The cashback will be credited in eligible Cardholder’s account by the Bank within 120 days of the purchase transaction.
By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

120 days for cash back? That’s like a new benchmark!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1000 dollars for this stupid phone is already a benchmark.

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

repost bro

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

Nice Edit.

Star Star
Link Copied

Nice share bro Vu + Kg + Alret

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks bhai

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can we pay partially through Amazon pay and partially through hdfc.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

wow, 4 months to credit the cashback. long time….. no see https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Anyays, VU – feel free to pm me if you need help with purchase using HDFC credit card. I have one.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

FAQs
1. What is the offer?
Get Rs.4,000 cash back on HDFC Bank Credit Cards, on purchase of a new Samsung Note 8 smartphone – from 12 September 2017 to 31 December 2017. The cashback is valid only once per card. The offer is not valid during sale days on Amazon.

2. How can I avail this offer?
There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process. Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.

3. What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
This is a Flat Rs.4,000 cashback on the list price. The cashback is valid only once per card.

4. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the customer’s card account within 120 days of purchase

5. Is cashback applicable on credit cards?
Yes, the cashback is available on HDFC Bank Credit Cards

6. Can I avail cash back on credit card on EMI?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on EMI.

7. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS).

8. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, click here
Link

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi, I had to cancel my order due to address change. Again I’ve re ordered using the same credit card. Am I eligible for the cashback? Thanks

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Essays https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It might be rolls Royce but with 10 litres fuel tank its waste. Ullu banawing courtesy Samsung. Anyway, as long as people don’t mind taking bs, why should company bother about it. If people stop buying the product because of price and other reasons, company will think about it to improve things. But as long as fanboys are there, who really cares.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

People complaining about premium flagship device prices are just being stupid. In the realm of mobile phones, these phones are the pinnacle. Just like in the realm of cars, exotic ones are. Just like you find any device over 15-20k worthless, many find buying a car worth more than 7-8Lacs is worthless. The point is, your perception is based on your life situation and financial condition. The companies have nothing to do with those things and are there for business.

Hilfiger once said, ’If I had known that African-Americans, Hispanics and Asians would buy my clothes, I would not have made them so nice,’ and ‘I wish those people would not buy my clothes – they were made for upper-class whites.’

It’s just good business if people who can’t easily afford these things end up buying them by breaking their banks in the process. If you can’t afford it, chances are it wasn’t conceptualised and produced for people of your financial class.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sorry for hijacking this thread. .. a couple of questions.
Has anyone made a purchase through the BYOD program and noticed the orchid grey version of S8 or S8 plus?
All i see are midnight black and gold for s8 .
I see blue in addition to the above two colors for S8+
Is the HDFC cashback offer of 4k valid for BYOD? Before entering the card number the page mentions that one is eligible for the cashback of 4000 (when you select HDFC from the list of CCs). However since i do not have a card i cant test by entering the number. Planning to use a friend’s but wanted to confirm prior to doing so.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What limit should a credit card have to buy a samsung note 8( please tell me please and please)

replyuser
Click here to reply