Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Seagate 4TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 inch External Hard Drive

Seagate 4TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 inch External Hard Drive

84% OFF 22199.0
Deal Cadet
shopperGuru

https://www.amazon.in/Seagate-Portable-External...
4TB – 3500 Only – Grab quickly
*New Seller

Expired
45 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

good find VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fake

Link Copied

VD for new seller , why op is promoting new sellers ??? rage rage

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

chek the revws before u buy guys

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

new seller but it should be handled by amazon

Link Copied

You are mistaken. The world isnt this simple

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ordered we wait until delivery

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good find.. Ordered.. Let’s see whether the order gets cancelled or incorrect hard drive being delivered to home grinning

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Try cash on delivery…don’t pay online..rest Amazon does not take care…I have lost 2700inr

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon is good in cancelling such type of order.1st you order n then u get the msg that there was a price error so we have to cancel it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dont order cash on delivery. First they will send fake items with their own courier service and not with amazon and after delivery they will cancel the order from amazon immediately.i have lost 699 rs.amazon is saying contact the seller.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dost agar amazon se dispatch aata hai to dekho Amazon ka tape hoga to product lelo wo bhi open kar ke original and satisfactory mila to paise do nai to wo courier wapas karo

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If deal is too good to be true then alway order prepaid at least your money is safe with amazon.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If it comes with bill then it has warranty from seagate

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Plz dnt order cod….. better to be safe than to repent later!!!!!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better way to buy with pay balance and take video while unboxing. I always try this trick and got refund twice without returning product

Link Copied

+1.. It also renews expiry of your Amazon Pay GC validity (If GC is used)…..

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If pack is shipped via amazon transport service then take or else take lite

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They ship here by delivery

Should I pick?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fake

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Never buy non prime items

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can buy Amazon fulfilled items even if its not prime. Non amazon fulfilled are always tricky and mostly will be cancelled but my relative is working in Amazon only and ordered from her ID to be super safe during return / replacement and refund.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Never do COD with these kind of suspicious products.. Always pay via Amazon.. If incorrect or brick is delivered then take snaps / videos and initiate refund, return via Amazon. If order gets cancelled in Amazon and seller tries to trick you by reaching home and demanding COD then do not pay a penny and don’t take the parcel. If all is well by luck then use the product.

Meanwhile I could see 2 or 3 new sellers listing the margin very low for seagate 1tb, 2tb and 4tb hard disk.. Could all of them be fake?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pakka cancel hoga

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Check the mixed reviews

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

fake

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@Plato

What u say? I will buy it or not.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@nofpd Earlier u raised Flag for this Amazon seller as Fake??

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New seller… Please dont buy

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

DO NOT BUY > IF BOUGHT DO SHARE YOUR EXPERINCES AND DONT FORGET TO TAG ME

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Alright guys, highlighted this issue to customer service and got the below feedback. Then when I searched I am unable to find both the seller Storage_enterprise and Delhi Zone.

Think its just the matter of time before the order gets auto cancelled and refund initiated by Amazon.

Hello Aravindh,

I hope you are doing well. This is Shashank from Amazon Customer service. I will be helping you with your query

We are writing to you regarding your query about the order 406-5728309-6192368 and Amazon.in’s policy on the sale of genuine products, sellers.

Please be informed that Customers can trust that they can always buy with confidence on Amazon.in.

All products offered for sale on Amazon.in are authentic.

As you are concerned about the seller “Delhi_Zones”. I have checked the details and found that this seller is new on our website. But I can confirm that your item will be delivered to you by date Estimated Delivery Date: Friday 8 June 2018 – Saturday 9 June 2018.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Further, Just to make sure I have forwarded the details of the seller to the concerned department and they will inspect about this.

The sale of counterfeit products, including any products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured, is strictly prohibited.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for choosing Amazon. We look forward to seeing you soon.

We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Warmest regards,
Shashank V.
Amazon.in

Critic Critic
Link Copied

we are here to loot \
not to get looted\
when there are so many old and experienced dimers
to help at every stage
take help
than be sorry

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon cancelled my order yesterday….and I received that order through DELHIVERY courier..

Your PICKRRTECHNOLOGIES Chennai package with Delhivery AWB 1348618489160 will be delivered today. Keep Rs.3500.0 cash ready.

I rejected that and returned that package…surely a fake dealer…

replyuser
Click here to reply