Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
5% back on email gift cards

5% back on email gift cards

1 Comment  |  
1 Dimer
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Offer Duration: 12:00 AM 9th August 2018 to 11:59 PM 12th August 2018

About the Offer
Subject to the below terms and conditions:
i) Get 5% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards.
ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.150
iii) Offer Duration: 12:00 AM August 9th, 2018 to 11:59 PM August 12th, 2018.
iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 3 days of the Gift Card purchase.

Eligibility criteria
You are eligible for the offer if you buy an Amazon Email Gift Card on Amazon.in during the offer period.

Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?
The offer is applicable only on Amazon Email Gift Cards and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.

How will I get the cashback?
The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the Gift Card purchase.

When am I eligible for the offer?
You are eligible for the offer if you buy an Amazon Email Gift Card during the offer period.

Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer
i) Amazon Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in (“Amazon.in”) across all eligible products available on Amazon.in.
ii) This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODS”). is valid only on purchase of Amazon Email

replyuser
Click here to reply