Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
5% back up to Rs.100 on purchase of select Amazon Email Gift Cards

561°
5% OFF 2000.0
Star
JEKdimer

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_GCNYH...

Offer Duration: 12:00 AM 10th October 2018 to 11:59 PM 15th October.

About the Offer

Subject to the below terms and conditions: 
i) Get 5% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of select Amazon Email Gift Cards listed below. 
ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.100 
iii) Offer Duration: 12:00 AM October 10th, 2018 to 11:59 PM 15th October, 2018. 
iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 5 days of the Gift Card purchase.

Eligibility criteria

You are eligible for the offer if you buy select Amazon Email Gift Card listed below on Amazon.in during the offer period.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card? 
The offer is applicable only on select Amazon Email Gift Cards listed below and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.

How will I get the cashback? 
The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of the Gift Card purchase.

When am I eligible for the offer? 
You are eligible for the offer if you buy select Amazon Email Gift Card listed below on Amazon.in during the offer period.

Expired
10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Star Star
Link Copied

https://www.ama...in

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Ha+ga

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it only once per user or can b used multiple times per ac

Star Star
Link Copied

@bumblefoot Not Worth??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any deal posted by you or sanyamg or g33kboyravi and high karma holders are worth…let they be best or worst….. But this one is nice

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Link?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So if I have two amazon accounts and I have amazon pay balance in one, can I buy amazon gift card in one and add it to the balance of another account and then I should shop. Right ?

replyuser
Click here to reply