Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
5% Cashback with ICICI Bank Credit Card on any spends above Rs 15000 (User Specific)

5% Cashback with ICICI Bank Credit Card on any spends above Rs 15000 (User Specific)

250°
5% OFF 100000.0
Deal Subedar
iamrafic

https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/t...
ICICI Bank Credit Card rewards you with Rs 5000 cashback!!

Important points:

• Offer valid from July 01 to August 31, 2018

• Maximum cashback of  5,000 per customer during the offer period

Offer: 5% cashback for select ICICI Bank Credit Card Customers
(Last update: 26 June, 2018)
I. Definitions
 “Cardholder(s)” shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank, to whom the offer has been granted by virtue of
such customer holding a Card.
 “Card” shall mean a consumer Credit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank to the Cardholder(s)
and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
 “Offer” shall mean 5% cashback on any transaction worth Rs 15,000 or more on using ICICI Bank Credit
card during the offer period.
 “Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition
to these Terms and Conditions.
 “Program” shall mean the cashback Offer, for the Cardholder(s) availing the offer during the Program
Period.
 “Program Period” shall mean the period commencing from July 01, 2018 to August 31, 2018 (both days
inclusive).
 “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been
cancelled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
 “Day” shall mean period of 24 hours, starting from 12.00 A.M. and ending at 11.59.00 P.M. IST during the
Program Period.
II. Program / Offer
 The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program
Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Cardholder/s shall be required to carry out at least
one transaction using his Card in the Program Period, in order to be eligible for the offer.
 The Program or offer construction shall be as follows:
o 5% cashback on any transaction worth Rs 15,000 or more.
o Maximum cashback that can be availed by any customer is Rs 5000 under the offer period.
o This offer is only available to select customer identified by ICICI bank. The selection of customer
is solely at ICICI bank’s discretion.
o Offer is only valid for registered customer. To register customer has to give a missed call on
o Cashback will be posted to the customers Credit Card account prior to or within 90 days post the
transaction date.
 This Program cannot be clubbed with any other program that may be made available to the
Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
 A transaction which shall not be considered as a valid transaction for the purpose of the Program are:
cash withdrawals at ATMs or ICICI Bank branches, Void Transactions, fuel purchases,insurance or Tax
payments.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
 If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Program Period, all the benefits under
the Program shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
 In case a Cardholder cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Gift, then the
Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the Gift.
 This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s credit cards department and is made available only to
Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521307/original/Screenshot_20180705-080233__01.jpg?1530758145

Expired
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wat was title of mail…

Havent received yet…

#creditcardusers

@A2Zdeals

Link Copied

ICICI Bank Credit Card rewards you with Rs 5000 cashback!!

Link Copied

The file name of the tnc from above link is “apple-iphone7-plus-tnc.pdf” so looks like specific to iphone users.

On giving a missed call on the above number i got the sms “Dear Customer, Thank you for registering for the ICICI Bank Credit Card rewards program.” which also gives no specific info about the offer

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

+1
Same generic message i also got:)
But at least message recd..so may be they will cb (though tnc clearly not fulfilled 100% technically) as customer of ‘selected customer by icici at its discretion’ not fulfilled. flushed

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got this below. Seems it’s individual offers for specific users.

Dear Customer, Thank you for registering. Now do 6 trxns each of Rs. 500 & above with ICICI Bank Credit Card and get Rs. 500 BookMyShow voucher. T&C.

Link Copied

@iamrafic what msg u got on registering?

And are u a iphone7 plus user?

Link Copied

I’m not an iPhone user.

After registering i have got “Dear Customer, Thank you for registering for the ICICI Bank Credit Card rewards program.”

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I got this message

Dear Customer, Thank you for registering for the ICICI Bank Credit Card rewards program.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer applicable on 1+6?

Link Copied

Yes on 1+10 also as long as it is more than 15k

Link Copied

did transaction of 25k…lets see

Link Copied

Didnt receive anything disappointed_relieved

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

No offer by bank

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is anyone interested in buying me one Asus ZenFone 5Z (₹26,999) from Flipkart using your ICICI credit card? I will transfer the money via UPI.

Link Copied

I have also received 5% cb today in my credit card statement and that’s a surprise smile

replyuser
Click here to reply