133°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

5% percent Cashback - upto 50 Cashback on min 100 Post paid Bill Payment

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 8 Votes: 8
95
5% OFF 100.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Download
Deal Cadet
6
210
914
6
5% percent Cashback - upto 50 Cashback on min 100 Post paid Bill Payment
Deal Expired

Get 5% Cashback (upto 50 Rs) on minimum order value of 100.

Code: BILL5

SmartApp: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Note: App needs to be updated to latest version from playstore for code to work.

Cheers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to SmartApp.
  2. Do Postpaid bill payment Of Rs100
  3. Apply promo code BILL5
  4. Get Rs5 as cash back
  5. Maximum cash back Rs50
  6. Valid for All users
  7. Valid for Airtel
20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
0
133
602
4

Vu & s

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
365
972
39576
359

Flat 5% Cashback on Minimum Postpaid Bill Payment of Rs 100/-

Coupon Code – BILL5

Maximum Cashback of Rs 50/- per transaction.
Valid For All users.
Airtel also.

Go to SmartApp (Latest version) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16180
193

Vusqo

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16180
193

KJA OVER

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,427
67441
698

vsk

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5136
59

Woah Thank You was just going to utilise the cashback without code https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit: Nice strategy, have to use bank twice to clear off the entire balance, and coz the min amount to recharge is 100 so even you cannot recharge for 95 and then doa 10 recharge https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
513
37
28842
101

VU Bro SQO

Download
Deal Cadet
6
210
914
6

I posted the same thread an hour before op but still no fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

5% percent Cashback – upto 50 Cashback on min 100 [SmartApp] For Rs. 100 @-5% Off MRP Rs. 95

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...3p

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
365
972
39576
359
"@mandeep89":http://www.desidime.com/users/176558 wrote:

I posted the same thread an hour before op but still no fpd https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

5% percent Cashback – upto 50 Cashback on min 100 [SmartApp] For Rs. 100 @-5% Off MRP Rs. 95

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...3p

@Nigel credit should give to him. He posted first.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@mandeep89":http://www.desidime.com/users/176558 wrote:

I posted the same thread an hour before op but still no fpd https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

5% percent Cashback – upto 50 Cashback on min 100 [SmartApp] For Rs. 100 @-5% Off MRP Rs. 95

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...3p

@Nigel credit should give to him. He posted first.


Yeah done that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Cadet
6
210
914
6
@Beinghuman wrote:


@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@mandeep89":http://www.desidime.com/users/176558 wrote:

I posted the same thread an hour before op but still no fpd https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

5% percent Cashback – upto 50 Cashback on min 100 [SmartApp] For Rs. 100 @-5% Off MRP Rs. 95

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...3p

@Nigel credit should give to him. He posted first.


Yeah done that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thank you bro! Got my first fpd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Download
Deal Cadet
6
210
914
6
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@mandeep89":http://www.desidime.com/users/176558 wrote:

I posted the same thread an hour before op but still no fpd https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

5% percent Cashback – upto 50 Cashback on min 100 [SmartApp] For Rs. 100 @-5% Off MRP Rs. 95

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...3p

@Nigel credit should give to him. He posted first.

Kg for the tag https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
170
2

Shows coupon is invalid error. Trying Airtel postpaid

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
365
972
39576
359
"@tomriddle":http://www.desidime.com/users/543626 wrote:

Shows coupon is invalid error. Trying Airtel postpaid

update Smartapp
then apply coupon

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
170
2
@tomriddle wrote:

"@tomriddle":http://www.desidime.com/users/543626 wrote:

Shows coupon is invalid error. Trying Airtel postpaid

update Smartapp
then apply coupon

Thanks! Worked fine!

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30914
264

5% cashback also getting FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16180
193
@mahidada wrote:

5% cashback also getting FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

for airtel too

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30914
264
@KuttaJi wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

5% cashback also getting FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

for airtel too


As everybody sidelined Airtel, we should also do the same

And Kuttaji vu the deal…

Check PM Kuttaji

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

How many time we can use promocode

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
4
172
1492
21

Is this working??
any new user offer?

Missing