214°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

50% cashback thru freecharge at hypersity and crossword stores max 200

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 13 Votes: 13
200
50% OFF 400.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Thumbimgcrop 1451998751943
Deal Cadet
2
109
252
5
50% cashback thru freecharge at hypersity and crossword stores max 200
Deal Expired

50% cashback max 200 at hypercity and crossword stores thru freecharge wallet ..same like we avail in shopperstop stores ..new stores added … Offer detail check offers.freecharge.com

http://offers.freecharge....ss

Deal Wiki

50% cashback thru freecharge at hypersity and crossword stores max 200

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to FreeCharge.
  2. Transact at Crossword stores using FreeCharge Wallet as the payment mode & Get 50% Cashback, max cashback capped to Rs.200 on first transaction of unique FreeCharge Wallet Account holder.
  3. Cashback Offer is valid during the promotional period from 25th Jan till 31st January, 2016.
  4. Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at Crossword stores and payment via FreeCharge Wallet.

HyperCity Offer

  1. Transact at HyperCity stores using FreeCharge Wallet as the payment mode & Get 50% Cashback, max cashback capped to Rs.200 on first transaction of unique FreeCharge Wallet Account holder.
  2. Transact at HyperCity stores in India using FreeCharge Wallet as the payment mode & Get 50% Cashback, max cashback capped to Rs.200 per transaction.
  3. Cashback offer can be availed on first transaction at HyperCity stores, capped to once per unique FreeCharge Wallet Account holder.
  4. On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the FreeCharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchants establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode.
  5. Cashback Offer is valid during the promotional period from 25th Jan till 31st January, 2016.
  6. Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at HyperCity stores and payment via FreeCharge Wallet.

FShoppersStop Offer

  1. Transact at Shoppers Stop & HomeStop stores using FreeCharge Wallet as the payment mode & Get 50% Cashback, max cashback capped to Rs.500 on first transaction of unique FreeCharge Wallet Account holder.
  2. Transact at Shoppers Stop & HomeStop stores in India using FreeCharge Wallet as the payment mode & Get 50% Cashback, max cashback capped to Rs.500 per transaction.
  3. Cashback offer can be availed on first transaction at Shoppers Stop & HomeStop stores, capped to once per unique FreeCharge Wallet Account holder.
  4. On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the FreeCharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchants establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode.
  5. Cashback Offer valid during the promotional period till 26th January, 2016.
59 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264

VunS – add the link properly.

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1948
27

Source? add details properly

Btw vu

Thumbimgcrop 1451998751943
Deal Cadet
2
109
252
5

bro check it on offers.freecharge.com/ss

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264
@kanz wrote:

Source? add details properly

Btw vu


It is true – I can see in offers section on App

Hypercity T&Cs (only important pts i m mentioning)
1) Max cashback capped at 200 on first trxn of unique freecharge wallet account holder.
2) 50% cashback (max 200)
3) Cashback will be credited within 24 hours
4) Cashback offer is valid during promotional period from 25th Jan till 31st Jan.
5) Valid on purchase of all products at Hypercity stores across India.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264

exact similar conditions for Crossword stores as well including offer period from 25th Jan to 31st Jan

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264

The only important question left to ask and verify is -whether ppl who have already availed offers at ShoppersStop are eligible for trxns at Hypercity and Crossword or not?
The tricky part is first transaction by each unique freecharge wallet holder. Someone needs to find this out now.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264

Wow – an unconfirmed deal (SD 25 on 50) made FPD – still dnt know if applicable to even new users or not

@admin, @Nigel – This is atleast confirmed and a much better deal even if it turns out only for first time wallet users at stores. How about promoting this to FPD for a change?

@bumblefoot

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264

I sincerely hope – this deal is not ignored.

Thumbimgcrop 1451998751943
Deal Cadet
2
109
252
5

happy to see freecharge moves…expecting more stores in the row

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264

@admin – and why this is not FPD yet?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

The only important question left to ask and verify is -whether ppl who have already availed offers at ShoppersStop are eligible for trxns at Hypercity and Crossword or not?
The tricky part is first transaction by each unique freecharge wallet holder. Someone needs to find this out now.


Mentioned that first transaction at that particular store.

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

This is a loot for avid book worms like me
voted up op https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1948
27

Not displaying in app, anybody please share link or screenshot

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264
@kanz wrote:

Not displaying in app, anybody please share link or screenshot


Have added screenshot from app to imgur – go to this link (u will have to copy paste this link in a separate tab to see the screenshot)

1) For Hypercity – m.imgur.com/i0wU4ID (http://imgur.com/i...ID)
2) For Crossword – m.imgur.com/AEWAzgE (http://imgur.com/A...gE)

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
72
1,392
32572
264

@jatin2612 – Please add the screenshot links that i have shared in your main post.

Couple love wallpaper 5
Deal Major
0
305
16028
100

Good find Jatin. Thanks. +Kg.

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1948
27
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Not displaying in app, anybody please share link or screenshot


Have added screenshot from app to imgur – go to this link (u will have to copy paste this link in a separate tab to see the screenshot)

1) For Hypercity – m.imgur.com/i0wU4ID (http://imgur.com/i...ID)
2) For Crossword – m.imgur.com/AEWAzgE (http://imgur.com/A...gE)

Images are not displaying, page not found
Btw I found merchants in app

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
0
119
790
17

ab aur kitna girega fc?

Thumbimgcrop 1448135101299
Deal Newbie
0
51
32
1

cashback is inthe form of e voucher it means they r not giving into wallet? confirm me

Rupees
Deal Cadet
1
75
148
1

cashback is 10% in shoppers stop

Untitled upload
suspended
2
148
534
9
@Sarthak423 wrote:

ab aur kitna girega fc?


How to do pament ?? Please help tell step by step

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
0
119
790
17
@rameshsingh026652 wrote:

@Sarthak423 wrote:

ab aur kitna girega fc?


How to do pament ?? Please help tell step by step

1.Ask to pay through fc
2. Enter registered mobile number to card swiping machine
3. enter otp which is available on fc mobile app
4. Payment done.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
0

So, one can get cashback on each of the first transactions at the respective outlets (McDonald’s, Hyper City & Shoppers Stop) using the same Freecharge wallet/account?

Also, cashback will be received even for purchase of alcohol at Hyper City?

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
73
40
0
@Sarthak423 wrote:

@rameshsingh026652 wrote:

@Sarthak423 wrote:

ab aur kitna girega fc?


How to do pament ?? Please help tell step by step

1.Ask to pay through fc
2. Enter registered mobile number to card swiping machine
3. enter otp which is available on fc mobile app
4. Payment done.

Any idea if we can use the cashback received earlier on recharges.do i have to add money to wallet even though i have enough amount which is received on recharges in the form of cashback?

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
29
945
4884
47

Cashback Offer is valid during the promotional period from 25th Jan till 31st January, 2016.

@jatin2612

PLZ add this point in main thread.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
0
119
790
17
@tejassoni wrote:

@Sarthak423 wrote:

@rameshsingh026652 wrote:

@Sarthak423 wrote:

ab aur kitna girega fc?


How to do pament ?? Please help tell step by step

1.Ask to pay through fc
2. Enter registered mobile number to card swiping machine
3. enter otp which is available on fc mobile app
4. Payment done.

Any idea if we can use the cashback received earlier on recharges.do i have to add money to wallet even though i have enough amount which is received on recharges in the form of cashback?
You can use that for sure.

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
42
@jeevanreddy58 wrote:

Cashback Offer is valid during the promotional period from 25th Jan till 31st January, 2016.

@jatin2612

PLZ add this point in main thread.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


of , from 25th

I just used the already used account in shoppersstop in Hypercity today to test.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
398
3526
17

Did a transaction yesterdya. Still awaiting cashback.

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
29
945
4884
47
@thunderguy wrote:

Did a transaction yesterdya. Still awaiting cashback.


it is started ?? As per T&C , it is from tomorrow..

Missing