50% cashback upto Rs 50 on Local Offers Tapzo (...

50% cashback upto Rs 50 on Local Offers Tapzo (All users)

Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
50
50% OFF 100.0
Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
50% cashback upto Rs 50 on Local Offers Tapzo (All users)
Deal Expired

Minimum transaction Rs 60
Max cashback Rs 50

Code : GRAND50

Valid twice per user

www.tap...om

FPD Suggested By > samganda , chawla9052 , DealSeeker , GoogleCA , avgn ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Tapzo
  2. Buy local deals worth Rs60 or more
  3. Apply coupon code GRAND50
  4. Get 50% as cash back
  5. Minimum transaction Rs 60
  6. Max cashback Rs 50
  7. Valid twice per user
38 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,711
27977
166

Finally a decent offer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Min Txn ₹60 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Yes

Burger king veg/non veg deals
Uber 100Rs voucher

Are few suggestions

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Analyst
105
449
17638
136
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Yes

Burger king veg/non veg deals
Uber 100Rs voucher

Are few suggestions

Burger King – Not in my City
Uber – I have never used Ola/Uber
Anyways Channel Alert Sent
Tapzo- 50% CB (Max ₹50) on Local Offers, Min Txn ₹60, Code – GRAND50

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Burger King – Not in my City
Uber – I have never used Ola/Uber
Anyways Channel Alert Sent
Tapzo- 50% CB (Max ₹50) on Local Offers, Min Txn ₹60, Code – GRAND50

Oops https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Yes

Burger king veg/non veg deals
Uber 100Rs voucher

Are few suggestions

Burger king voucher is city specific ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
247
464
4

Burger King offers valid at store or only online?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

Burger king voucher is city specific ?

May be.. Check ur local offers section

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
skaluva wrote:

Burger King offers valid at store or only online?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

U can purchase voucher from Tapzo and use at outlets..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
247
464
4
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

U can purchase voucher from Tapzo and use at outlets..

Okay thanks… In redeem steps, they mentioned only about online.. so just got doubt whether those are valid at outlets..

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Okay thanks… In redeem steps, they mentioned only about online.. so just got doubt whether those are valid at outlets..

I am sure about Delhi NCR .. If ur city is different, then confirm from their Twitter support( Tapzo)

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I am sure about Delhi NCR .. If ur city is different, then confirm from their Twitter support( Tapzo)

ya .. can it be used in different city..
thanks i will try to find out ..

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
3
180
1100
10

VU & S

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
672

@AtulTheDimer Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Tapzo: 50% cashback upto 50 on local offers! Min txn: 60. Use for BK deals.
Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
DealSeeker wrote:

@AtulTheDimer Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Tapzo: 50% cashback upto 50 on local offers! Min txn: 60. Use for BK deals.

Uber voucher also. Rs 100 voucher @ Rs50

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7
DealSeeker wrote:

@AtulTheDimer Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Tapzo: 50% cashback upto 50 on local offers! Min txn: 60. Use for BK deals.

Do you know is BK vouchers city specific ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
586
66

Bk payment deducted from FC but not got voucher as it is shown pending

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Subedar
2
115
1014
20

Is cashback excluding the tapzo cash used in purchase ?

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
dearajay wrote:

Bk payment deducted from FC but not got voucher as it is shown pending

Wait for sometime.. And check again

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
247
464
4
dearajay wrote:

Bk payment deducted from FC but not got voucher as it is shown pending

Same here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
247
464
4
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Wait for sometime.. And check again

Coupon working only once https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
149
1268
18

Coupon code is not valid for this time

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7

I am also getting same error ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Invalid aa raha hai

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Coupon code in not valid now

Anon mask
Deal Cadet
1
89
244
5

Coupon code is not valid.

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168

May be quota over.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I purchased 4 codes from 2 accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Jass
Deal Cadet
0
58
180
3

Not working in Pune

Missing