50% off in ovenstory upto 150 rupees  on pizzas...

50% off in ovenstory upto 150 rupees  on pizzas with minimum order 299

74°
345
70% OFF 106.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
180
525
7
50% off in ovenstory upto 150 rupees  on pizzas with minimum order 299

50% off in ovenstory upto 150 rupees  on pizzas with minimum order 299
Coupon code: pizza50
combine with 100 cashback on phonepe if ordered on Saturday or Sunday

Expiring In 10 days
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
66
178
3

Semi pizza with Apple swig is a good option !!! For just Rs 51 after discount and cashback via phonepe.

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1486
32
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Semi pizza with Apple swig is a good option !!! For just Rs 51 after discount and cashback via phonepe.

How come 51..can u explain which pizza?

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
178
3
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

How come 51..can u explain which pizza?

Veg/non veg semi pizza at 150 + Apple swig Rs 40
Gives you total 151 after applying 30% off coupon.
Then pay via phonepe giving you 100 cashback.
Btw in 51 you will get 500gms rice for Rs 20.
And 200 gms tur daal for Rs 30.
Making its two times meal aur 1 ki jagah 2 time meals bhi

healthy bhi saving bhi aur Immunity bhi

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Veg/non veg semi pizza at 150 + Apple swig Rs 40
Gives you total 151 after applying 30% off coupon.
Then pay via phonepe giving you 100 cashback.
Btw in 51 you will get 500gms rice for Rs 20.
And 200 gms tur daal for Rs 30.
Making its two times meal aur 1 ki jagah 2 time meals bhi

healthy bhi saving bhi aur Immunity bhi

Ur time good cooking ,cooking appliances ,gas ,other ingredients and taste also matters man

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
178
3
Expand
anon32562 wrote:

Ur time good cooking ,cooking appliances ,gas ,other ingredients and taste also matters man

If some efforts leads to saving money, enhancing cooking skills and most important healthy also…then good for us…that’s why I see only deals and promote healthy eating habits.

Earlier my monthly food expense was around 5000 on food now I have reduced it to 1400 via discount and bulk buying and also saved my health for future it’s a good investment short term profit with long term capital gain

Missing
Deal Subedar
74
1304
22

You can’t combine both offers. If you apply this coupon (pizza50), you cannot pay via phonepe.

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
178
3
TechNinja wrote:

You can’t combine both offers. If you apply this coupon (pizza50), you cannot pay via phonepe.

That’s why 30% off coupon…na tera na Mera beecha ka
#YeBabuRaoKaStyleHai

Missing
Deal Subedar
62
1772
61
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

That’s why 30% off coupon…na tera na Mera beecha ka
#YeBabuRaoKaStyleHai

Is this offer still on ?
I am unable to avail it. Can you please explain little more ?
What’s 30% off coupon ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
178
3
Expand
Mr.Bean wrote:

Is this offer still on ?
I am unable to avail it. Can you please explain little more ?
What’s 30% off coupon ?

Ab to curfew

Missing