Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Uber or the deals across all stores in Travel

Mumbai,Get 50% off on weekend Uber rides

85°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Uber or the deals across all stores in Travel
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61388
546

www.ub...om


code : RIDEAT50

Terms and Conditions
Promotion is valid only on non uberPOOL rides in Mumbai, beginning 6:00 am, Saturday, 3rd December till 11:55 pm, Sunday, 4th December, 2016. Maximum discount value per ride is ₹75. Total number of discounted Uber rides is 3. Promo code must be entered in the Promotions tab of the app. Uber reserves the right to adjudge and verify the eligibility criteria of rider receiving the discount.

Expired almost 3 years
7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
A2z1
Community Angel
418
34783
456

I received it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61388
546
A2Zdeals wrote:

I received it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Its for all users. For account specific Uber mentions “only for those receiving communication” in the email

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34783
456
Expand
avgn wrote:

Its for all users. For account specific Uber mentions “only for those receiving communication” in the email

Suggested https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
105
27550
197
Expand
avgn wrote:

Its for all users. For account specific Uber mentions “only for those receiving communication” in the email

Ur titles are really not upto the mark.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61388
546
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Ur titles are really not upto the mark.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Check now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sometimes, happens when trying to be fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
105
27550
197
Expand
avgn wrote:

Check now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sometimes, happens when trying to be fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I can understand https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

After making thread, always try to provide merchant/site in title.. Giving this feedback as i have noticed many times https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61388
546
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I can understand https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

After making thread, always try to provide merchant/site in title.. Giving this feedback as i have noticed many times https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Most of the times, admins themselves remove it so trying to follow them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing