Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
500 Watt Solar Panel by ELECSSOL may be price error @5000 + 1529.98 shipping

500 Watt Solar Panel by ELECSSOL may be price error @5000 + 1529.98 shipping

234°
12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/Oy7mtfM.png

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

COD available? 99% it will be cancelled, new seller thing. But 1% should we try 😮??

Seller has 0 ratings, feedback, what to do?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No cod

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

42 piece available in stock

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

25 yr warrenty

Link Copied

vuns bhai, if it is available in this rate i think its nice

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

100 % will be cancelled by the seller !! ( new seller )

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@ajaya gupta wrote:

I am also thinking same thing. But if it’s fake, I will get Heart Attack. I really want to buy this but unable to muster courage. Too pricey. Please someone make it OOS soon. I am trying hard to resist my temptation. 😂

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Who so ever is thinking of buying do read this first .

ELECSSOLBRAND OF SOLAR PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ONLINE EXCLUSIVELY BY “TAPAN SOLAR ENERGYONLY AND HENCE PRODUCTS SOLD ONLINE BY TAPAN SOLAR ENERGY ARE ONLY LIABLE FOR ANY KIND OF GUARANTEE/ WARRANTY CLAIMS.

So according to this the seller which is selling @ 6.5k will be unable to provide the warranty.

Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

I am also thinking same thing. But if it’s fake, I will get Heart Attack. I really want to buy this but unable to muster courage. Too pricey. Please someone make it OOS soon. I am trying hard to resist my temptation. 😂

response fron cc
In case the Seller- Solar Energy System is offering the item with the price specified, then the orders shall be confirmed and delivered.
In case of a pricing error, the order will be auto-canceled.
And regarding the quality, be certain that the items sold on Amazon are genuine and not fake.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@ajaya gupta wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

response fron cc
In case the Seller- Solar Energy System is offering the item with the price specified, then the orders shall be confirmed and delivered.
And regarding the quality, be certain that the items sold on Amazon are genuine and not fake.

Thanks. Not buying. Unnecessary, amount will get blocked in Amazon. If delivered, then I will have to spend and buy batteries, inverter accordingly.Too much kharcha

Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

response fron cc

Thanks. Not buying. Unnecessary, amount will get blocked in Amazon. If delivered, then I will have to spend and buy batteries, inverter accordingly.Too much kharcha

i took a risk but after 10am i will cancel that as per i read your commets

replyuser
Click here to reply