Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities

Victor Slim Hg 70 Badminton Racquet

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
2784
60% OFF 7000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities
Download
Deal Captain
146
3,997
12564
53
Victor Slim Hg 70 Badminton Racquet
Deal Expired

Victor Slim Hg 70 Badminton Racquet @ Rs 2784/- MRP Rs 7000/-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370753/medium/3447413g4-victor-badminton-racquet-slim-hg-70-400x400-imadczxxghfpwhcy.jpeg?1481009746

http://www.amazon.in/Victor-Slim-Hg-Badminton-R...

DESCRIPTION
Flex: Flexible
Frame Composition: High modulus graphite
Weight: 88g
Head Shape: Isometric
String: Zymax 70 white
Length: 675mm
Includes matching full length racket cover

FREE DELIVERY

PC:

flipkart Rs 5000/-
http://www.flipkart.com/victor-slim-hg-70-g4-st...

snapdeal OOS
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/victor-slim-hg-...

khelmart Rs 3500/-
http://www.khelmart.com/Badminton/items/Victor-...

jabong OOS
http://www.jabong.com/victor-Slim-HG-70-racket-...

sports 365 Rs 3250/-
https://www.sports365.in/victor-badminton-racke...

rediff Rs 3279 + 99
http://shopping.rediff.com/product/victor-slim-...

paytm Rs 4900/-
https://paytm.com/shop/p/victor-slim-hg-70-badm...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal
  1. Click here to go to Amazon.
  2. Buy now for Rs 2784/-
  3. Flex: Flexible
  4. Frame Composition: High modulus graphite
  5. Weight: 88g
  6. Head Shape: Isometric
  7. String: Zymax 70 white
  8. Length: 675mm
  9. Includes matching full length racket cover

Price comparison

flipkart Rs 5000/- [OUT OF STOCK]
http://www.flipkart.com/victor-slim-hg-70-g4-st...

snapdeal [OUT OF STOCK]
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/victor-slim-hg-...

khelmart Rs 3500/-
http://www.khelmart.com/Badminton/items/Victor-...

jabong [OUT OF STOCK]
http://www.jabong.com/victor-Slim-HG-70-racket-...

sports 365 Rs 3250/-
https://www.sports365.in/victor-badminton-racke...

rediff Rs 3279 + 99
http://shopping.rediff.com/product/victor-slim-...

paytm Rs 4900/-
https://paytm.com/shop/p/victor-slim-hg-70-badm...-

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264

Last FPD was at 2199

Download
Deal Captain
146
3,997
12564
53
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Last FPD was at 2199


i know dude….. but its back again thats why i posted for a needy person at this price.

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
166

so?

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: Last FPD was at 2199
yes, it was in May, 2016 I think.

did you by any chance use this racquet or have any idea of how it fares for doubles game ?

Thank you. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@Spock wrote:

so?
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: Last FPD was at 2199

yes, it was in May, 2016 I think.

did you by any chance use this racquet or have any idea of how it fares for doubles game ?

Thank you. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No bro, hvnt used it…I am happy with Yonex Racquet GR 303 which I bought for 500 bucks. Dnt play regularly, in fact play very rarely due to hectic office work/routine with even weekends working

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
166
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: No bro, hvnt used it…I am happy with Yonex Racquet GR 303 which I bought for 500 bucks.

thank your replying brother and this information (GR303). https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: Dnt play regularly, in fact play very rarely due to hectic office work/routine with even weekends working
= “Lifehttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

clients (or Boss) be like https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370858/medium/3447557Weekend.gif?1481009783

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@Spock wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: No bro, hvnt used it…I am happy with Yonex Racquet GR 303 which I bought for 500 bucks.

thank your replying brother and this information (GR303). https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: Dnt play regularly, in fact play very rarely due to hectic office work/routine with even weekends working
= “Lifehttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

clients (or Boss) be like https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370862/medium/3447577Weekend.gif?1481009784

Client, Boss and my own problem too..Once I get into a project (no matter how much it s****), I dnt remove my frustration on my work or deliverables..I rather remove it on ppl responsible for the mess. (Boss), never the client though.
I dnt let that frustration affect my work or quality of work.

Download
Deal Captain
146
3,997
12564
53
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Spock wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: No bro, hvnt used it…I am happy with Yonex Racquet GR 303 which I bought for 500 bucks.

thank your replying brother and this information (GR303). https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: Dnt play regularly, in fact play very rarely due to hectic office work/routine with even weekends working
= “Lifehttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

clients (or Boss) be like https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370883/medium/3447618Weekend.gif?1481009792

Client, Boss and my own problem too..Once I get into a project (no matter how much it s****), I dnt remove my frustration on my work or deliverables..I rather remove it on ppl responsible for the mess. (Boss), never the client though.
I dnt let that frustration affect my work or quality of work.

Respect bro.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370898/medium/3447618varun-dhawan-lead-actor-of-badlapur-10007.jpeg?1481009799

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

did any one get the 146/- deal shipped of the badminton racket kit
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing