Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Hot Deal Again Price Changed 71% off JBL T250 SI Over Ear Headphones @ 736 Rs. (lower than last FPD) with comparison

787°
748
70% OFF 2499.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Deal Wiki

Price Changed 70% off JBL T250 SI Over Ear Headphones @ 748 Rs. (lower than last FPD) with comparison

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Buy now for Rs. 748
30 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
1captain
Entertainer
2,219
9151
102

Vu&S (&Kg)

Lower than last FPD @ 863 http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/jbl-t250s...

Please mention all prices at the websites you’ve mentioned too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1470 http://www.amazon.in/JBL-T250-Ear-Headphone-Bla...
1140 http://www.flipkart.com/jbl-t250si-on-the-ear-h...
1590 http://www.maniacstore.com/JBL-T250-SI-Over-Ear...
2499 http://www.ezoneonline.in/mobile/Products/Ezone...

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
155
0

Price changed, Updated new price i.e. 748 Rs.

1captain
Entertainer
2,219
9151
102
lp7 wrote:

Price changed, Updated new price i.e. 748 Rs.


In your title, you’ve written “lower than last quoted price”.
Change it to “Lower than last FPD”, maybe that’ll grab a few eyes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
155
0

Thanks Brother https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

100 pics secret agent answers
Perfectionist
896
82289
1115
lp7 wrote:

Price changed, Updated new price i.e. 748 Rs.


suggested+kg……..:-}

606c7a1f5acd464dc8bcb7def31605ea
Deal Captain
242
13702
227

Amazing deal. VU.

20070606 beijaaoo
Deal Cadet
145
690
27

thank purchase one:-}

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
11
6638
80

Those who have used this product, please provide few reviews..

I’m using iBall Rocky which was 500 rupees. It is just ok nothing great…:-{

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
Jairaj wrote:

Those who have used this product, please provide few reviews..

I’m using iBall Rocky which was 500 rupees. It is just ok nothing great…:-{


iBall vs JBL! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
11
6638
80
dimernew wrote:

Jairaj wrote:

Those who have used this product, please provide few reviews..

I’m using iBall Rocky which was 500 rupees. It is just ok nothing great…:-{


iBall vs JBL! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


I can understand your surprise-ness.:-D I haven’t used many Headphones at all so do not know how the experience is with these costly headphones.

Fighting funny
suspended
74
188
15

bought at Rs 496/only using SD 250 wallet gifted by snapdeal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

i used mobikwik wallet at payment but didnot received any cashback on mobikwik wallet…

can anyone tell me exactly what is mobikwik cashback offer when we pay using its wallet to snapdeal should i needed to apply any coupon code

Any review guys for this headphone

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
28526
412

mdazaz2010759
Deal Cadethttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ogwRV.gif

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
Jairaj wrote:

I can understand your surprise-ness.:-D I haven’t used many Headphones at all so do not know how the experience is with these costly headphones.


surprise-ness?! Surprise is both a verb and a noun (can even function as an adjective at times). So your “surprise-ness” did surprise me. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Well, I read this one is good. But seems to pain a bit if used for a long time at a stretch. The choice is yours. You could wait for some more time to get something which will not be a pain in the ear as well. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
mdazaz2010759 wrote:


can anyone tell me exactly what is mobikwik cashback offer when we pay using its wallet to snapdeal should i needed to apply any coupon code


By tomorrow, you will receive a link clicking on which you can claim your cb on mobikwik. No code required.
This is a very good headphone considering the price. Am not a user though but read some reviews after I came across this deal. Gave it a pass as someone had said it pains a bit on continuous wearing. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
12486
202
dimernew wrote:


By tomorrow, you will receive a link clicking on which you can claim your cb on mobikwik. No code required.
This is a very good headphone considering the price. Am not a user though but read some reviews after I came across this deal. Gave it a pass as someone had said it pains a bit on continuous wearing. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

u said same abt that akg one too bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
11
6638
80
dimernew wrote:

Jairaj wrote:

I can understand your surprise-ness.:-D I haven’t used many Headphones at all so do not know how the experience is with these costly headphones.


surprise-ness?! Surprise is both a verb and a noun (can even function as an adjective at times). So your “surprise-ness” did surprise me. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Well, I read this one is good. But seems to pain a bit if used for a long time at a stretch. The choice is yours. You could wait for some more time to get something which will not be a pain in the ear as well. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Okay, Thanks! I’ll wait. This iBall which I have is still working so I can manage for few days..:)

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
ishandon wrote:

u said same abt that akg one too bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


But now I am a user of AKG. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

1captain
Entertainer
2,219
9151
102
lp7 wrote:

Thanks Brother https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Congrats on the Maiden FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
155
0

Thank you all so much!

Fighting funny
suspended
74
188
15
goss8877 wrote:

mdazaz2010759
Deal Cadethttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ogwRV.gif


thankxx DD

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
155
0

Thank you Brother, by your advice i made my maiden FPD

Fighting funny
suspended
74
188
15
dimernew wrote:

mdazaz2010759 wrote:


can anyone tell me exactly what is mobikwik cashback offer when we pay using its wallet to snapdeal should i needed to apply any coupon code


By tomorrow, you will receive a link clicking on which you can claim your cb on mobikwik. No code required.
This is a very good headphone considering the price. Am not a user though but read some reviews after I came across this deal. Gave it a pass as someone had said it pains a bit on continuous wearing. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Ya will check tomorrow …nevertheless at this price a JBL headphone is really a good buy for me.Little bit discomfort can be tolerable or we may avoid longer use at the stretch.

And thank you so much for your reply and review that indeed cleared my doubt

%e2%80%aa 91 90 21 304854%e2%80%ac 20140807 125617
Deal Newbie
162
44
1

any reviews  how its quality ?really i have to buy this ?

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
11
6638
80

Now it is 746, 2 rupees less..:-D

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
155
0

Again price changed I.e. 736 Rs.

Missing
suspended
55
20
0

Hope this doesnt a copy of original Jbl headphones

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
14

Doubt about the authenticity of the product as he is selling at half the price compare to other sites

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
11
6638
80

How to pay through Mobikwik? There is no option to pay through Mobikwik or payumoney..

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
155
0

Go Through…Cash Card/Wallet Option during Payment

Missing