Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
6v mini solar panel @ 200

6v mini solar panel @ 200

263°
Analyst
oli.ferns759

http://www.ebay.in/itm/6V-Mini-SOLAR-Energy-PAN

Seller description:

1st Time in Ebay INDIA,We are selling at lowest price

So Grab This Opertunity Soon

This Is not just business/Sales, its a contribution from my side to society Solar awareness Program

Please look at above pictures for the panel, plz zoom to see clearly the size of panel is 30mm*35mm*3mm

i am giving you 6V 100ma Resin Laminated given leads to make its easy to connect without soldering to any of their needs.(soldering not required)

you can creat so many things out of this panel

1. you can create your own mobile charger

2. you can create torch

3. can use for robotics, create your own robot which never stops working.

4. please contact with ur requirements, i suggest right things for you

but i m giving it for low price because every kid should afford to buy, i just want happy on their face not profit

it was my dream to do a solar project, i fail because of unavilability and cost of it, so no one should suffer again

any questions related where and how it can be used or require other supportive product for ur project contact me @ +918050763541 @ any time

Expired
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

5 and 6 V solar charges are really not good enought for any thing except may be some LED lanterns.

The 2nd ebay listing is for a 2500 bucks foldable charger. Its rather too expensive.

Whats required in ideal scenario is a 9V solar panel to charge mobiles. or a 12V solar panel to charge almost all electronic gadgets including netbooks.

Sadly solar cells are not getting inexpensive like the LCD’s https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

somebody please help
I have a 12v panel, can i use it to charge my netbook?
the pins looks like same.
don’t know the ac dc part, i’m weak in electronics
is it damage netbook?
should i try to plug?

replyuser
Click here to reply