Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gaming, Sports and Fitness from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Gaming, Sports and Fitness

SteelSeries Luxury Edition Flux Gaming Headset

499°
71% OFF 3999.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gaming, Sports and Fitness from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Gaming, Sports and Fitness
Giphy
Analyst
SteelSeries Luxury Edition Flux Gaming Headset
Deal Expired
[71% off] SteelSeries Luxury Edition Flux Gaming Headset @ Rs.1,173/- (5.0 out of 5 stars)

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B008...62

• Includes interchangeable cable connections for PC, Mobile and 2m extension cables
  • Dual jacks so your friend can listen with you
  • High quality finish and diamond cut SteelSeries logo
  • Slim foldable gaming headset with on cable microphone
  • 40mm drivers with super high grade Mylar
  • Interchangeable ear cushions and ear cup plates – 2nd set of designer ear cup plates included

Deal Wiki

• Created by : nofpd

Amazon Choice Hearphones

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin

Any price comparison?

Giphy
Analyst
Nigel wrote:

Any price comparison?

Amazon exclusive may be can’t find price comparison

954969089447e84f28b098
Deal Subedar

@coolladka thank you bro for this marvellous share, I’m your fan (was already, literally)!!! wink cool

PS: voted and karma

PPS: price lowered further!

Giphy
Analyst
striker_rage wrote:

@coolladka thank you bro for this marvellous share, I’m your fan (was already, literally)!!! wink cool

PS: voted and karma

eek thx for such complements accept some kg 4m my side wink cool

Oops, Kp sad

Superman
Deal Cadet

I bought this for 1500. Decent headphones. But worried about warranty. Sometimes sound comes from one earpiece only. That is worrying.

Ori
Deal Major
gauharjk670 wrote:

I bought this for 1500. Decent headphones. But worried about warranty. Sometimes sound comes from one earpiece only. That is worrying.

I once got replacement from iBall without minutes from their service center for similar problem smile

You must have got defective piece…

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Original wrote:

I once got replacement from iBall without minutes from their service center for similar problem https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

You must have got defective piece…

It’s SteelSeries

954969089447e84f28b098
Deal Subedar
gauharjk670 wrote:

How would you rate the sound quality of the headphone?

Which other headphones have you used?

I have Sennheiser CX180 in-ear headphones and I like the sound. Is the sound experience similar to that?

Would greatly appreciate your reply!

Missing
Deal Cadet

I am not a gamer. I will be using it for music or for watching movies.
How is the comfort for using it for 3 hrs.
How is the audio quality for music?

Download
Deal Newbie

I have this headphone. It’s very very decent in terms of bass and treble.Balanced output. But comfort is the only issue I am facing.cant bare more than 2 hours straight.

Superman
Deal Cadet
Expand
striker_rage wrote:

I have Sennheiser CX180 in-ear headphones and I like the sound. Is the sound experience similar to that?

My primary headphones are Amazon Basics headphones which sell for 1300. I prefer them because of clearer vocals and light weight.

The Steelseries headphones are very good too, with better bass and treble, but slightly less clear vocals. I use them occasionally, especially when watching movies with someone. They best part is I can attach a second headphone to it, which is super useful feature when watching something on laptop or phone with your friends.

Superman
Deal Cadet
Expand
striker_rage wrote:

On-ear headphones cannot directly compete with in-ear headphones, especially not with sennheiser. But it is still very very good. But experience of CX180 would be slightly better.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Nigel wrote:

Any price comparison?

Now at 1177

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
LuckyRocks wrote:

Now at 1177

1173 1177 Now

954969089447e84f28b098
Deal Subedar
Expand
gauharjk670 wrote:

My primary headphones are Amazon Basics headphones which sell for 1300. I prefer them because of clearer vocals and light weight.

The Steelseries headphones are very good too, with better bass and treble, but slightly less clear vocals. I use them occasionally, especially when watching movies with someone. They best part is I can attach a second headphone to it, which is super useful feature when watching something on laptop or phone with your friends.

@gauharjk670 sorry for not replying earlier. I really appreciate your reply to my post!

Karma to you and you have a new fan!

Missing