Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from eBay or the deals across all stores in Electronics

(75% OFF) Philips HTL1010/94 Wired Soundbar 2 @ Rs 4299/- MRP Rs 16990/- [CHEAPEST SO FAR]

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
4299
75% OFF 16990.0
Ebay logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from eBay or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Download
Deal Captain
122
3,220
10866
42
(75% OFF) Philips HTL1010/94 Wired Soundbar 2 @ Rs 4299/- MRP Rs 16990/- [CHEAPEST SO FAR]
Deal Expired

Philips HTL1010/94 Wired Soundbar 2 @ Rs 4299/- MRP Rs 16990/-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/246434/medium/3395440philips-htl1010-94-400x400-imaefuvzkzqxngzm.jpeg?1480950771

LINK : http://www.ebay.in/itm/112013089374?aff_source=...

DESCRIPTION

Speakers: 1-way 5.25-inch subwoofer speaker and 2x 3inch speaker
UMS class USB support upto 8GB capacity
Bluetooth connectivity and FM radio with remote control for easy operation
Total Power: 50watts RMS
Audio Input: RCA and 3.5 millimeters stereo socket
Audio Output: RCA

WARRANTY

1 year Manufacturer Warranty

FREE DELIVERY

PC:

flipkart @ Rs 5499/-

http://www.flipkart.com/philips-htl1010-94-wire...

amazon @ Rs 5474/-

http://www.amazon.in/Philips-HTL1010-94-Bluetoo...

snapdeal @ Rs 16990/-

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/philips-htl1010...

paytm OOS

https://paytm.com/shop/p/philips-htl-1010-home-...

Deal Wiki

(75% OFF) Philips HTL1010/94 Wired Soundbar 2 @ Rs 4299/- MRP Rs 16990/- [CHEAPEST SO FAR]

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Ebay.in
  2. Buy now for Rs.4299/-

DESCRIPTION
Speakers: 1-way 5.25-inch subwoofer speaker and 2x 3inch speaker
UMS class USB support upto 8GB capacity
Bluetooth connectivity and FM radio with remote control for easy operation
Total Power: 50watts RMS
Audio Input: RCA and 3.5 millimeters stereo socket
Audio Output: RCA

Additional 5% cashback when you pay via Airtel money

Price Comparison
flipkart @ Rs 5499/-
http://www.flipkart.com/philips-htl1010-94-wire...?
amazon @ Rs 5474/-
http://www.amazon.in/Philips-HTL1010-94-Bluetoo...
snapdeal @ Rs 16990/-
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/philips-htl1010...
paytm OOS
https://paytm.com/shop/p/philips-htl-1010-home-...

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

Very good pc
Pd of 1k+
EDIT: last best 4999

Download
Deal Captain
122
3,220
10866
42
@KuttaJi wrote:

Very good pc
Pd of 1k+


thanx bro…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
398

Code EBAYDGM007 Rs. 3,998.07

Code 1DBS463237 Rs. 3,869.10 DBS users

EBAYPAYU16,CITRUSPAY6,EBAYIDEA10 ,EBAYPAYTM6 ,EBAYPZ2016 for 6% off

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@billa ajith wrote:

Code EBAYDGM007 Rs. 3,998.07

Code 1DBS463237 Rs. 3,869.10 DBS users

What’s this 1st code is acc. specific and second for particular bank user? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Download
Deal Captain
122
3,220
10866
42
@KuttaJi wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

Code EBAYDGM007 Rs. 3,998.07

Code 1DBS463237 Rs. 3,869.10 DBS users

What’s this 1st code is acc. specific and second for particular bank user? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


hmmm……

@billa ajith thanx for suggestion and CC’s …..but i also receive der mails wid CC’s….i didnt applied purposefully.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@hunk123 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

Code EBAYDGM007 Rs. 3,998.07

Code 1DBS463237 Rs. 3,869.10 DBS users

What’s this 1st code is acc. specific and second for particular bank user? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


hmmm……

@billa ajith thanx for suggestion and CC’s …..but i also receive der mails wid CC’s….i didnt applied purposefully.

you can update airtel money 6% off upto 750 anybody can use this offer (any operator)

Download
Deal Captain
122
3,220
10866
42
@KuttaJi wrote:

@hunk123 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

Code EBAYDGM007 Rs. 3,998.07

Code 1DBS463237 Rs. 3,869.10 DBS users

What’s this 1st code is acc. specific and second for particular bank user? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


hmmm……

@billa ajith thanx for suggestion and CC’s …..but i also receive der mails wid CC’s….i didnt applied purposefully.

you can update airtel money 6% off upto 750 anybody can use this offer (any operator)

procedure?

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52

VU & S..

Download
Deal Captain
122
3,220
10866
42

thanx @gambitrite

Missing