Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
750  cashbcak on reffrals on phonepe

750 cashbcak on reffrals on phonepe

206°
Deal Hunter
SPECIALDEALSPA

https://www.phonepe.c...n/

What is the offer?

Referrers who refer five or more friends to the PhonePe app will get ₹750 cashback
Referrers by default get ₹75 cashback per successful referral i.e. ₹375 for 5 successful referrals owing to the ongoing referral offer.
Referrers who refer five or more friends to the PhonePe app on the event date will get additional ₹375 cash back within 5 working days.
A referred friend is a user who has installed the PhonePe app after clicking on the referral link of the referrer and completes a money transfer through UPI on the PhonePe app for the first time
What is the eligibility criteria?

Only ‘successful referrals’ will be counted towards this offer
Successful referral means that the referred individual downloads the Phonepe App from the referral link, links the bank account to his/her Phonepe App and undertakes the first ‘Money transfer’ transaction on the App.
Referred friend must do their first ever money transfer to a PhonePe user (using phone number or a person with a ‘@ybl’ BHIM UPI ID), to own bank account linked on PhonePe, or to a bank account (using bank account number and IFSC code)
First ever money transfer must not be to a non-PhonePe BHIM UPI ID
What is the offer duration?

Offer is valid from midnight, 20th June 2018 and is valid till 11:59:59 PM, 20th June 2018
How many times can this offer can be availed?

This offer can be availed once per user/bank account number/mobile number/mobile device
How do I avail the offer?

On your PhonePe app, click on My Account > Invite & Earn
Click on the ‘’Invite’’ button and share the referral link with your friends and family.
Once your contact installs the app using your invite link, and undertakes a money transfer transaction, it will be counted as a successful referral
Complete a minimum of 5 successful referrals within the offer period
When do I get the cashback / benefit?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 5 working days of the end of the offer
What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?

Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
Cashback gift voucher will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and BHIM UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using BHIM UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
Other Terms and Conditions:

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on iOS and Android devices
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

Expired
13 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm for referral

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Ib me for referral & Exchange

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Ib me for referal and exchange anytime

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any trick to get refferal bonus ?

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Message me to get refferal and extra money from me for using mine refferal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM for referral.

I have referred all 3 mobiles in my home. 2 more required.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I’ll stand in line.
“Pm me for Referral”

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied