140°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories

77% off : DigiFlip 7.1 Surround Noise Cancellation Laptop Headset

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 14 Votes: 14
500
77% OFF 2200.0
Flipkart logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories
Moving animated gif picture dragon with treasure chest and gold
Deal Subedar
11
5
2027
35
77% off : DigiFlip 7.1 Surround Noise Cancellation Laptop Headset
Deal Expired

http://www.flipkart.com/digiflip-7-1-surround-n…

Heads-up from Tuner:
Guys who ever buying…
This is for Laptop…for watching movies in 7.1 sound feel….
It has USB connector….So check before buying…


Another option from rajfordeals:
This is at 73% discount
DigiFlip LHP006 Wired Headphones @399 & with good reviews
http://www.flipkart.com/digiflip-lhp006-wired-h…
-—————————————————————————————————————-
And one more option from me:
@ 399 : DigiFlip LHS005 Premium Wired Laptop Headset
http://www.flipkart.com/digiflip-lhs005-premium…

Deal Wiki

77% off : DigiFlip 7.1 Surround Noise Cancellation Laptop Headset

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Buy now for Rs. 500

Another option from rajfordeals:
This is at 73% discount
DigiFlip LHP006 Wired Headphones @399 & with good reviews
http://www.flipkart.com/digiflip-lhp006-wired-h...

@ 399 : DigiFlip LHS005 Premium Wired Laptop Headset
http://www.flipkart.com/digiflip-lhs005-premium...

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Moving animated gif picture dragon with treasure chest and gold
Deal Subedar
11
5
2027
35

Thanks Infected Mushroom , slayer for suggesting

16   1
Deal Lieutenant
22
262
4639
113

Looks good Bro…Voted Up and Suggested….

Moving animated gif picture dragon with treasure chest and gold
Deal Subedar
11
5
2027
35
Tuner wrote:

Looks good Bro…Voted Up and Suggested….


Thanks Tuner https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .. But I do not see your suggestion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
29
31896
278

vu bro

16   1
Deal Lieutenant
22
262
4639
113
th30n3 wrote:

Tuner wrote:

Looks good Bro…Voted Up and Suggested….


Thanks Tuner https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .. But I do not see your suggestion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Done..Bro..

Guys who ever buying…The Reviews are Fantastic…except one

This is for Laptop…for watching movies in 7.1 sound feel….

It has USB connector….So check images before buying…

Moving animated gif picture dragon with treasure chest and gold
Deal Subedar
11
5
2027
35
Tuner wrote:

th30n3 wrote:

Tuner wrote:

Looks good Bro…Voted Up and Suggested….


Thanks Tuner https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .. But I do not see your suggestion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Done..Bro..

Guys who ever buying…The Reviews are Fantastic…except one

This is for Laptop…for watching movies in 7.1 sound feel….

It has USB connector….So check images before buying…


Thanks .. added your note to main post.

Moving animated gif picture dragon with treasure chest and gold
Deal Subedar
11
5
2027
35
rajfor deals wrote:

This is at 73% discount
DigiFlip LHP006 Wired Headphones @399 & with good reviews
http://www.flipkart.com/digiflip-lhp006-wired-h…

Suggested + KG


Thanks for the link, KG and suggestion.. Updated in main thread.
Cant give karma right now

And thanks to Jitz as well for Karma and suggestion

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

What a find
VU+KG

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10

Anyone knows about the quality of the product? Is it really worth 2000 without the discount?

I ordered one already but want to make sure I didn’t get fooled by artificial discount of marking the MRP extremely high and giving a steep discount to force impulse purchase

Which of the three is a better option? I need the headphones for my desktop

One last thing, any other competing products from other brands at this price?

Thanks

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
50
3438
33

thank you so much I wanted to buy this but the price was so high .. and today I got notification from desidime app saying it’s 500. unbelievable. excellent I am going to rate 5 starts to this app cause of this… and also ordered 4 headphones for me and my cousins. thanks again.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

the headphone looks good, has anyone personally used it ?

Iron man movie image
Deal Newbie
0
63
47
7

Today I received it.. I would give * for this…
I nailed many loot offers on headsets.. but this is realy worth money I spent..
Build quality is solid.Sound is great but its best than any other headsets below 2K.
Surprisingly I can connect it to my Moto G with OTG adapater.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
and all the controls working with Android 5.I didn’t expect it would play from OTG. Super like

Th gd008
Deal Cadet
0
76
236
54

Guys how is headphones, please post some pics and reviews please, I ordered cod, confused whether to buy

Th gd008
Deal Cadet
0
76
236
54

Guys how is headphones, please post some pics and reviews please, I ordered cod, confused whether to buy

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
5
nanikiran2003548 wrote:

Today I received it.. I would give * for this…
I nailed many loot offers on headsets.. but this is realy worth money I spent..
Build quality is solid.Sound is great but its best than any other headsets below 2K.
Surprisingly I can connect it to my Moto G with OTG adapater.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
and all the controls working with Android 5.I didn’t expect it would play from OTG. Super like


Which one u bought? Share the link plz….

Th gd008
Deal Cadet
0
76
236
54

Guys, Please send some pics, and please review the product https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing