Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

8 GB RAM / HP 15-AY020TU Notebook for Rs.29,999

29999
15% OFF 35190.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
431
5372
107
8 GB RAM / HP 15-AY020TU Notebook for Rs.29,999
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/459183/medium/397248631T8GFdGFAL.jpg?1487333290

http://www.shopclues.com/hp-15-ay020tu-notebook...

Model number - HP 15-AY020TU
Processor Brand – Intel
Processor Type – Core i3
Processor Speed – 2 GHz
Processor Count – 2
RAM Size – 8 GB
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM

Rs.29,999

1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

PC –
Amazon – Rs. 31,699.00
http://www.amazon.in/HP-15-ay509TU-CI3-5005U-DD...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shopclues.
  2. Buy now for Rs 29999
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67369
691

so instead of buying lappy u posting lappy deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
431
5372
107
rajrocks wrote:

so instead of buying lappy u posting lappy deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Still trying to find a good deal bhai and this was looking good so posted here

Wish me good luck https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
17
912
22314
219
Expand
xuseronline wrote:
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Still trying to find a good deal bhai and this was looking good so posted here

Wish me good luck https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

If you find out any, do lemme know too, i am also looking for one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67369
691
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

If you find out any, do lemme know too, i am also looking for one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

if u find any then pls let me know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
431
5372
107
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

if u find any then pls let me know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

If any of you find any good deal, do tag me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67369
691
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

If any of you find any good deal, do tag me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif u have completed the vicious circle https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Avatar 8165
Deal Lieutenant
4
224
5038
79
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

If any of you find any good deal, do tag me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I too wanna buy a lappy . Kindly tag me if u find

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
91
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

If you find out any, do lemme know too, i am also looking for one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Me too..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
102
164
8
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

If you find out any, do lemme know too, i am also looking for one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

If you get that lappy deal which u buy let me tag tooo

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
238
5

Let me know also…I want too

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
431
5372
107

All you need laptops https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
PayTM is running 11-12% cash back on laptops https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Please do check and if you find any interesting deal do TAG me.

Missing