174°
Diesel Plus Plus Masculine EDT - 75 ml (For Men)

Diesel Plus Plus Masculine EDT - 75 ml (For Men)

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
491
80% OFF 2400.0
Flipkart logo
Img 20170604 223510
Shopping Friend
1,073
6,176
38901
446
24 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
456
9252
45

79% vu

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
27
102
3744
44

Good brand..Using it from years now..VU

Tumblr ol8bpjxob91qesncyo1 500
Budding Star
266
5,721
18605
61

Vu…good find

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4758
70
co0l1992 wrote:

Good brand..Using it from years now..VU

What are you using it for?

I thought it was muscle tablet.

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
27
102
3744
44
Expand
sidbhai wrote:

What are you using it for?

I thought it was muscle tablet.

😁😁😁 eau de toilette..Deo hai mere bhai..
Trans-Deo it is..

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4758
70
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

😁😁😁 eau de toilette..Deo hai mere bhai..
Trans-Deo it is..

Pee lete muslce vitamin soch kar…

Pura lifetime walking deo ban jaata mai! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470671/medium/4151811Obama-lol.gif?1492758082

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
27
102
3744
44
Expand
sidbhai wrote:

Pee lete muslce vitamin soch kar…

Pura lifetime walking deo ban jaata mai! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470671/medium/4151811Obama-lol.gif?1492758082

https://i.imgur.com/3PEEGhb.jpg

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Its more than 12k in amazon… 🙄

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
27
102
3744
44
ryHEal wrote:

Its more than 12k in amazon… 🙄

Nah..Max to max it should be till 800 for 75 ml..

Unnamed
Deal Subedar
6
381
1966
18
Expand
sidbhai wrote:

What are you using it for?

I thought it was muscle tablet.

lol https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170725 054418
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
Expand
sidbhai wrote:

Pee lete muslce vitamin soch kar…

Pura lifetime walking deo ban jaata mai! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470671/medium/4151811Obama-lol.gif?1492758082

Main toh Toilette padh kar, Latrine pe daalna waala tha. Pura lifetime sugandhit ghoo milta https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4758
70
Expand
saymyname wrote:

Main toh Toilette padh kar, Latrine pe daalna waala tha. Pura lifetime sugandhit ghoo milta https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Bhai… lunch time hai

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470693/medium/4151979Showcase_BLL_Ep6_MadelaineVomit.gif?1492761715

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Shall i buy?? Is it fake or genuine?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Whether is it good?? Shall i believe flipkart that its original only?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
28
Expand
sidbhai wrote:

What are you using it for?

I thought it was muscle tablet.

This is needed before you need the muscle tablet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

80x80 image22
Deal Cadet
0
66
660
29

most probably fake. perfumes priced like this on fk and amzn usually always are.

Thumbimgcrop 1478426540335
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
1

I am using it from last month and believe me this is very good perfume..loved it

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
77
3,079
10420
73
coldfire101 wrote:

most probably fake. perfumes priced like this on fk and amzn usually always are.

Yes, better to skip – I believe this perfume has been discontinued by Diesel(at least in India)

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
11
25
2612
44
Expand
sidbhai wrote:

Bhai… lunch time hai

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470693/medium/4151979Showcase_BLL_Ep6_MadelaineVomit.gif?1492761715

She is a girl. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
11
25
2612
44
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

@saymyname?? No he isn’t she

Then who is that unkown?
Sometime he/she or anything talks about the way of dieting and so & so.

Bro, DD should upgrade for M/F also.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
108
42
18818
152
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Then who is that unkown?
Sometime he/she or anything talks about the way of dieting and so & so.

Bro, DD should upgrade for M/F also.

Don’t know whom you are talking about but saymyname isn’t a girl

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4758
70
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Then who is that unkown?
Sometime he/she or anything talks about the way of dieting and so & so.

Bro, DD should upgrade for M/F also.

My question is:

How many glasses bro?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/472713/medium/4176365giphy.gif?1493660001

Img 20170725 054418
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Then who is that unkown?
Sometime he/she or anything talks about the way of dieting and so & so.

Bro, DD should upgrade for M/F also.

AaaahOooh kabhi havelli pe

Missing