Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
A.O.Smith HSE-SBS-015 15 Litres Water Heater ar Rs. 6,409  Huge price difference

A.O.Smith HSE-SBS-015 15 Litres Water Heater ar Rs. 6,409 Huge price difference

112°
4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Tablet bhai, your attention required here…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

From company manual

The tank carries a 7 years warranty. The heating element has a 2 years warranty that can be extended to 4 years if registered within the first 2 months of purchase. All other parts carry a 2 years warranty. (Warranty applies only if the water heater is purchased from our authorised dealer).

I have planned to buy this but after looking at last sentence in above para I am in dilemma.not sure whether buying online eligible for warranty.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gskforums wrote:

From company manual

The tank carries a 7 years warranty. The heating element has a 2 years warranty that can be extended to 4 years if registered within the first 2 months of purchase. All other parts carry a 2 years warranty. (Warranty applies only if the water heater is purchased from our authorised dealer).

I have planned to buy this but after looking at last sentence in above para I am in dilemma.not sure whether buying online eligible for warranty.

I’m sure this will help. I purchased the 15 Lt product last week and next day I got a mail from Croma sending me the invoice, so this product is actually shipped by Croma and is definitely covered under warranty. I purchased the 25 Lt today that was available in stock till afternoon and I hope its from Croma too. I also wrote to customer care and they are ready to provide free installation upto August (My flats posession is due in June so asked them to provide late installation and they accepted) Please don’t miss this product the next time this is in stock as there are no warranty issues..

replyuser
Click here to reply