[Lowest] Acer Nitro AN515-52 15.6-inch Notebook...

[Lowest] Acer Nitro AN515-52 15.6-inch Notebook (Core i7 8750H/8GB/1TB/Windows 10/128GB SSD/GTX 1050Ti 4 GB VRAM), Black

344°
34% OFF 99999.0
Eyes animated gif 11
Deal Subedar
[Lowest] Acer Nitro AN515-52 15.6-inch Notebook (Core i7 8750H/8GB/1TB/Windows 10/128GB SSD/GTX 1050Ti 4 GB VRAM), Black
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-52-15-6-inch-N...
Acer Nitro AN515-52 15.6-inch Notebook (Core i7 8750H/8GB/1TB/Windows 10/128GB SSD/GTX 1050Ti 4 GB VRAM), Black

M.R.P.: 99,999.00
Deal Price: 72,990.00

With HDFC – Rs. 65691

28 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet

Thanks for posting
Using HDFC smartbuy, we got more cashback, right?
For debit card 10% capped at 1k or for CC 10X reward points.

I’ve some questions, how to get smart buy offer? Will that simply get applied if i use my card?

Also is 10x reward point for CC or 10% cashback for DC, better?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Seeing mixed reviews of its screen persevere

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet

Screen quality is more than enough, I’ve seen AN515-51 in real, and I loved the color.
This one is AN515-52, and the display is improved a little more(Brightness level increased)

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet

This is a loot for 65k. The only thing pulling me back from this is portability issues. I’m not a gamer, but I would like to have this crazy i7 6 core CPU, that’s the only reason, I’m considering this laptop.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
rockstarmpm wrote:

This is a loot for 65k. The only thing pulling me back from this is portability issues. I’m not a gamer, but I would like to have this crazy i7 6 core CPU, that’s the only reason, I’m considering this laptop.

If you are not a gamer or use programs which are CPU/GPU intensive you are buying a paper weight. Offers no extra value for regular day to day usage.

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet

@rsai01 Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll mostly go for Asus vivobook S15 then

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet

Price drop again, now price is 69K

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
rockstarmpm wrote:

Price drop again, now price is 69K

Thing is if you throw in a really old mobile you would still get a min of 4k exchange value.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

@zubipost

The product is in and out of stock. Please update the post to get 10500 discount. 1750 immediate discount, 5250 as card cash back and 3500 as pay balance cashback.
Price would come down to almost 59500.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
rockstarmpm wrote:

@rsai01 Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll mostly go for Asus vivobook S15 then

Which model no? I too am looking for a light weight laptop with 1TB HDD & 128gb SSD. Any suggestions?

CC: @rsai01

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
gambitrite wrote:

Which model no? I too am looking for a light weight laptop with 1TB HDD & 128gb SSD. Any suggestions?

I don’t follow up with the latest releases these days so can’t suggest you anything. A friend woke me up to buy this for him with my HDFC CC and updated the same. At 59500 this deal beats most current laptops deals with even i5 processors I believe. That extra 3500 amazon pay cashback is a mistake or not sure why amazon would provide double dip discounts.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
gambitrite wrote:

Budget?

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet
rsai01 wrote:

@zubipost

The product is in and out of stock. Please update the post to get 10500 discount. 1750 immediate discount, 5250 as card cash back and 3500 as pay balance cashback.
Price would come down to almost 59500.

How to get amazon pay cashback as well? Any extra work to do, or will it automatically get activated?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rockstarmpm wrote:

How to get amazon pay cashback as well? Any extra work to do, or will it automatically get activated?

It was applied automatically.

Payment method ending in XXXX 3,499.50 Cashback on your order

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Budget?

Upto 80,000-90,000

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
gambitrite wrote:

Upto 80,000-90,000

Then this is the lappy for you. Keep checking the page as it is coming in stock. Another friend ordered it a half an hour back. If you want you can add an extra 8gb ram stick but the only gripe would be 60hz RR.

If you think you need those 120hz refresh rate monitors with a better graphics card try amazon.com. Saw few good deals on amazon.com prime deals on slickdeals.com

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Then this is the lappy for you. Keep checking the page as it is coming in stock. Another friend ordered it a half an hour back. If you want you can add an extra 8gb ram stick but the only gripe would be 60hz RR.

If you think you need those 120hz refresh rate monitors with a better graphics card try amazon.com. Saw few good deals on amazon.com prime deals on slickdeals.com

What about custom n shipping?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
adinid wrote:

What about custom n shipping?

If you buy on amazon.com they will charge shipping + customs upfront. You can see upfront before paying.

Also if you ever buy on amazon.com dont pay the delivery guys any customs. They would try to tell you to pay customs just to try their luck.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

If you buy on amazon.com they will charge shipping + customs upfront. You can see upfront before paying.

Also if you ever buy on amazon.com dont pay the delivery guys any customs. They would try to tell you to pay customs just to try their luck.

That’s what I am trying to say amazon.com deals are not worth it after shipping + customs

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
adinid wrote:

That’s what I am trying to say amazon.com deals are not worth it after shipping + customs

Well we already pay customs and only shipping can be considered extra. But during amazon prime and black friday you can get configurations at prices that you can only dream off getting it here in India.

Also if you get them through relatives/friends it would be like a super loot. Slick deals would be a good place to start. Bought the below graphics card recently for a friend and got it shipped to my sister. It only costed $315 during prime day sale and it was a steal at that price.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076...VV

But the laptop in this deal was also a steal. After all the cashbacks and discounts it costed around 58k.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Well we already pay customs and only shipping can be considered extra. But during amazon prime and black friday you can get configurations at prices that you can only dream off getting it here in India.

Also if you get them through relatives/friends it would be like a super loot. Slick deals would be a good place to start. Bought the below graphics card recently for a friend and got it shipped to my sister. It only costed $315 during prime day sale and it was a steal at that price.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076...VV

But the laptop in this deal was also a steal. After all the cashbacks and discounts it costed around 58k.

315 with customs n shipping?
Or you shipped it to us sister n she brings it with her to india?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
adinid wrote:

315 with customs n shipping?
Or you shipped it to us sister n she brings it with her to india?

No, shipping (standard delivery) + customs was estimated to be another $120 change. I would have got it shipped to India but then feared amazon would cancel orders with such huge price discounts (they have done that before) and chose 2 day shipping to US address. Though would have to wait till this month end for my parents to come back.

But even with the extra customs and shipping would still have been a good deal with amazon’s awesome replacement policy. They pay for return (or pick through UPS) and the replacement is sent through express delivery which reaches in 1 week. Warranty makes me uncomfortable at times but have ways to get it if required.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

No, shipping (standard delivery) + customs was estimated to be another $120 change. I would have got it shipped to India but then feared amazon would cancel orders with such huge price discounts (they have done that before) and chose 2 day shipping to US address. Though would have to wait till this month end for my parents to come back.

But even with the extra customs and shipping would still have been a good deal with amazon’s awesome replacement policy. They pay for return (or pick through UPS) and the replacement is sent through express delivery which reaches in 1 week. Warranty makes me uncomfortable at times but have ways to get it if required.

That would be a killer deal even if u paid customs
I want to buy gtx 1050 like xps 15 but shipping n customs are ruining it
Have you guys played pubg n all on mx150 or 940mx?

Faith
Deal Cadet

I have predator and this laptop. Buy predator Helios 300 instead. Huge diff in performace and screen Quality.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
adinid wrote:

That would be a killer deal even if u paid customs
I want to buy gtx 1050 like xps 15 but shipping n customs are ruining it
Have you guys played pubg n all on mx150 or 940mx?

Definitely deal killer but I guess you can’t get that graphics card at that price even after shipping and customs.

Wait till black friday sales and follow slick deals during the start of the sales which happens to be midnight here. You can score some good deals.

I don’t play games so can’t comment on that sorry.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
maybat wrote:

I have predator and this laptop. Buy predator Helios 300 instead. Huge diff in performace and screen Quality.

Yeah at current price of 95k one would be better off buying other models even with a few K’s extra. But at 58k this laptop was a steal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Yeah at current price of 95k one would be better off buying other models even with a few K’s extra. But at 58k this laptop was a steal.

I need a ultra book thats why i am looking at xps 15
How is asus s15? But these all are coming with mx150
Thats sad i need s15 body with 1050 atleast

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
adinid wrote:

I need a ultra book thats why i am looking at xps 15
How is asus s15? But these all are coming with mx150
Thats sad i need s15 body with 1050 atleast

I have not used that personally but have seen someone using it and felt good in the hands. 1050 in that form factor is almost impossible owing to cooling needs or at least I am not aware of.

In fact my friend for whom I had bought the laptop in this deal sold it a couple of hours back to someone for 68k. As mentioned by someone he didn’t like the screen much and thought would be better buying something with 120hz refresh. The buyer was more than happy to take it at that price as he didn’t even bargain it seems biggrin

Missing