Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Adata HV620 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Drive - 3509 at Paytm

546°
3509
50% OFF 7020.0
  • 1561 Views
  • 31 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • 8 vote up
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
356
15,801
36161
312
Adata HV620 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Drive - 3509 at Paytm
Deal Expired

3509- https://paytm.com/shop/p/adata-hv620-2-5-inch-1...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/260832/medium/3276976adata-hv620-400x400-imadv9zq3vugud5s.jpeg?1480960178

Use Promo Code HDD10 and get 10% cashback. Max 2 Items per order, 2 orders per user. Max Cashback Rs. 800 . COD is not available on applying this Promo code.

pc-

4699- http://www.amazon.in/ADATA-HV620-External-Drive...
4369- http://www.snapdeal.com/product/adata-hv620-1tb...
4380- http://www.flipkart.com/adata-hv620-2-5-inch-1-...

Deal Wiki

Adata HV620 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Drive – 3509 at Paytm

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.3899
  3. Use Promo Code HDD10 and get 10% cashback. Max 2 Items per order, 2 orders per user. Max Cashback Rs. 800 . COD is not available on applying this Promo code.
  4. Effective price : Rs.3509

pc-

4699- http://www.amazon.in/ADATA-HV620-External-Drive...
4369- http://www.snapdeal.com/product/adata-hv620-1tb...
4380- http://www.flipkart.com/adata-hv620-2-5-inch-1-...

30 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293

VunS…Can’t give karma again..Good deal.

Safe image
Deal Captain
92
748
7410
89

vu

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

good deal but better go for wd passport

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@agent007 wrote:

good deal but better go for wd passport

Did u edit ur comment not once but twice?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
This is 3.0 bro. I had checked it.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141

vuns

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
356
15,801
36161
312
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

good deal but better go for wd passport

Did u edit ur comment not once but twice?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
This is 3.0 bro. I had checked it.


lol … yes its 3.0. we can buy them 3300 if paytm comes back with 25% but they inflate and then deflate … so still a good price for current buy.

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

good deal but better go for wd passport

Did u edit ur comment not once but twice?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
This is 3.0 bro. I had checked it.


lol … yes its 3.0. we can buy them 3300 if paytm comes back with 25% but they inflate and then deflate … so still a good price for current buy.

Actually the 2 TB version of this is more popular than the 1TB as price is just 2K more for a 2 TB.

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
92

Vu + 💥💥💥 LIGHTNING 💥💥💥 Alert sent bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Appriciate it FOR SHARING GREAT DEAL

*

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
429
3664
20

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Images
Moderator
4
268
14556
228
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

good deal but better go for wd passport

Did u edit ur comment not once but twice?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
This is 3.0 bro. I had checked it.


lol … yes its 3.0. we can buy them 3300 if paytm comes back with 25% but they inflate and then deflate … so still a good price for current buy.

+1

Any 2TB suggestions?

i think this is lowest ever!

Img 1120
Deal Captain
39
1
7248
76

ADATA has very bad USB port in them. I have 3 one TB HDDs from ebay Rs. 2500 sale and all have the same problem. One can read the same in all the review. Also this deal is not worth due to the high price

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
356
15,801
36161
312
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@hese wrote:

Use GV?
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

9252?

What is 9252? @hese is pointing to a 2 month old deal which was actually better than ur current deal by 10Rs but it seems that was also ignored.
ohhh… super kamando dhruv …i went to buy didnt saw the price so asked him …thinking if link is ryt..not worried of post… chad ja bas lol

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28

Better buy WD Elements 1TB @3800 from Amazon.

People are taking about Ebay Harddisk Loot and Paytm Loot what was that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@hese wrote:

Use GV?
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

9252?

What is 9252? @hese is pointing to a 2 month old deal which was actually better than ur current deal by 10Rs but it seems that was also ignored.
ohhh… super kamando dhruv …i went to buy didnt saw the price so asked him …thinking if link is ryt..not worried of post… chad ja bas lol
hehe…Seems like u misunderstood. I didn’t understand 9252 context so asked u what it is. Secondly, I just typed what hese provided as a link. I didn’t try to undermine ur effort anywhere bro.

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.

Images
Moderator
4
268
14556
228
@kanz wrote:

Better buy WD Elements 1TB @3800 from Amazon.

People are taking about Ebay Harddisk Loot and Paytm Loot what was that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


what’s that loot?!

T: ye kya tha?

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@hese wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Better buy WD Elements 1TB @3800 from Amazon.

People are taking about Ebay Harddisk Loot and Paytm Loot what was that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


what’s that!

T: ye kya hai?

Didn’t got you

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@hese wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Better buy WD Elements 1TB @3800 from Amazon.

People are taking about Ebay Harddisk Loot and Paytm Loot what was that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


what’s that!

T: ye kya hai?

May be old golden days. I too hv bought 1 TB Adata Hard disk at 2760 last year from eBay. Dnt know the exact offer what it was but it was great for sure. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
356
15,801
36161
312
@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.


after buying WD passport in 5300 … mann nai karta 5800 ke upar dene ka

Edit: long back so dont ask link or so .. peace \n/

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.


after buying WD passport in 5300 … mann nai karta 5800 ke upar dene ka

Edit: long back so dont ask link or so .. peace \n/

Lol…. don’t want link I know it was of cherry color or blue… But it was once in lifetime deal, can’t expect it in coming days.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
429
3664
20
@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.

Kg. Bought one

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@kanz wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.


after buying WD passport in 5300 … mann nai karta 5800 ke upar dene ka

Edit: long back so dont ask link or so .. peace \n/

Lol…. don’t want link I know it was of cherry color or blue… But it was once in lifetime deal, can’t expect it in coming days.

i was the one who shared that deal some months back but that time i don’t have that much money so i left that deal and regretting now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@agent007 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.


after buying WD passport in 5300 … mann nai karta 5800 ke upar dene ka

Edit: long back so dont ask link or so .. peace \n/

Lol…. don’t want link I know it was of cherry color or blue… But it was once in lifetime deal, can’t expect it in coming days.

i was the one who shared that deal some months back but that time i don’t have that much money so i left that deal and regretting now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
Somehow you should have arranged money, it was a awesome deal, sadly I was not there in this world that time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
356
15,801
36161
312
@kanz wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.


after buying WD passport in 5300 … mann nai karta 5800 ke upar dene ka

Edit: long back so dont ask link or so .. peace \n/

Lol…. don’t want link I know it was of cherry color or blue… But it was once in lifetime deal, can’t expect it in coming days.
blue one and black when 1tb in 1000, got frm frnd with extra party money. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

Any 2TB suggestions? VU for this

Today on Amazon WD Passport 2TB is available @6399 lightning deal
Grab it.


after buying WD passport in 5300 … mann nai karta 5800 ke upar dene ka

Edit: long back so dont ask link or so .. peace \n/

Lol…. don’t want link I know it was of cherry color or blue… But it was once in lifetime deal, can’t expect it in coming days.
blue one and black when 1tb in 1000, got frm frnd with extra party money. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
What the F 1 TB in 1000???
When was it?

Missing