Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Add Rs 10000/-  to DBS  Bank and get Rs 500/- BMS Voucher for FREE (User specific)

Add Rs 10000/- to DBS Bank and get Rs 500/- BMS Voucher for FREE (User specific)

721°
Deal Subedar
CaShBaCkUnLi...

http://www.dbsba...om
Step-1 : Add Rs.10,000 or more to your existing digiSavings balance by30th November 2019 & maintain the balance* everyday till 15thDecember 2019

Step-2 : Shop with your digibank Debit Card for Rs.500 or more at least once by15th December 2019

Screenshot https://ibb.co/d…DG

Terms and Conditions
  • All eligible winners will get the vouchers within 90 days of the campaign end date (Kindly check your spam folders for communication).
  • DBS reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the Offer, the website and/or these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
  • Balance added before 7 PM of 30th November 2019 and debit card transaction completed before 7 PM on 15th December 2019 will be considered valid. The transactions done after 7 PM will not be evaluated as a part of this campaign.
  • This Offer is voluntary and by participating in the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
  • This Offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
  • Staff or relatives of digibank or DBS employees will not be eligible to be a part of any contest or promotional campaigns run by DBS Bank India Limited.
  • All issues pertaining to this offer to be raised within 90 days from the last day of the offer fulfillment. If any dispute or complaint or query raised after 90 days, then the same will not be entertained.
  • All customers who fulfill both the balance maintenance and Debit spends criteria as per the campaign timelines will be considered eligible for the offer .
Expired
50 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where to check this offer ? In app or mail id ?

Link Copied

Email. Its user specific. Not everyone gets it.

View 16 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But their bms winpin voucher not useful, u can’t use any other coupon/card/ wallet and u have to pay convenience fee taxes extra

Link Copied

Something is better than nothing sweat_smile sweat_smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If anyone need referral, pm me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me your mobile number for referrals

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Pm for instant referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can any1 recommend debit card transaction. as recharges are also excluded as per tnc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just add money to your Amazon pay account. I have been doing that every time and have received 1500-2000 winpins for each offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any referralbenefit?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 1,50,000 add and 1500 BMS if it’s Amazon I would have tried
Regd independence day they have till 29th Nov and my name is in list I confirmed with cc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Give cc number , I have participated in multiple offers, but unfortunately haven’t received any gv from them till date

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Repost

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not GV…winpin not much useful

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Stop posting user specific deals.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For me it’s 2lakh

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any referral benefit for new digi ac

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yes ₹250 after completing first transaction of ₹2000 using physical debit card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received 250 Amazon voucher for fixed deposit

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied

It expires today at 7pm btw…. Voted up

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is a BMS winpin & not a gift card..knowing the t&c of the winpin you won’t be encouraged to go for the offer

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

I had to close my DBS Account as by mistake I set up my User ID as password and they said it can’t be changed wink

Link Copied

They should not allow the password at first place which are simple or same as user ID . Ye kya baat huyee account close .

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Refer offer still there in dbs for new user?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tried many times this offer I usually get this order but they never send this voucher they will say they will send u voucher if u follow all the t&c with in 160 day after that never they will send.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if we buy GVs from Amazon or any other platform like buyhatke then can it will be countable for debit card purchase of rs. 500 transaction or not?

Link Copied

Yes it will be

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received 250rs Amazon gv for August month

Link Copied

Is purchasing from fk or amzn count as debit card spent or not?

Link Copied

Flipkart will be surely count. I doubt about Amazon

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply