Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Extra 5% on smart phones seller:WS retail.new deal guys.All brands including samsung,huawei,Sony,lumia,etc

Score: 11 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
53199
5% OFF 55999.0
Flipkart logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134
Extra 5% on smart phones seller:WS retail.new deal guys.All brands including samsung,huawei,Sony,lumia,etc
Deal Expired

http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~mobiles-discou...

Add phone to cart to see additional 5% discount

Deal Wiki

Extra 5% on smart phones seller:WS retail.new deal guys.All brands including samsung,huawei,Sony,lumia,etc

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Flat 5% off on select models.See Final Price in Cart.
  3. Valid only for specific users.
39 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134

Is not it a good deal?.now a days desidime became selfish dime.no encouragement to deal finders sometimes vd without any reason.

Avas
Deal Subedar
0
71
1274
16

VU, don’t lose heart, everyone was busy in looting paytm, evidently we all wasted our time there.

Missing
suspended
1
75
238
12

looks like only on selected mobiles…

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
Deal Lieutenant
3
190
4036
34
@rajeevbhu wrote:

VU, don’t lose heart, everyone was busy in looting paytm, evidently we all wasted our time there.


Which loot are you talking about?

Missing
suspended
1
75
238
12

not applicable on ZENFONE 5 ….want to buy that

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
4
195
2470
29
@lazydealer wrote:

Is not it a good deal?.now a days desidime became selfish dime.no encouragement to deal finders sometimes vd without any reason.


Vu for the deal. Vd for the constant whining in every single thread u make.

You post a lot of good deals but why do u have to mess it up with the complaining and whining every time. It’s getting irritating now.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134
@nsinghal wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Is not it a good deal?.now a days desidime became selfish dime.no encouragement to deal finders sometimes vd without any reason.


Vu for the deal. Vd for the constant whining in every single thread u make.

You post a lot of good deals but why do u have to mess it up with the complaining and whining every time. It’s getting irritating now.


How many deals u posted so far?.how many good deals?.do u think deals are easy to find?.i waste time,internet data for posting deals for just earning dimes not to impress people.if i am not even getting vu instead vd really get irritated for good deals.i have work in my life.i am a software engineer and not working for desidime team .i get benefit only when i get dimes through fpd,posting deals.Grabbing a deal is easy but not posting.

Successful
Deal Subedar
4
59
1906
47
@lazydealer wrote:

@nsinghal wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Is not it a good deal?.now a days desidime became selfish dime.no encouragement to deal finders sometimes vd without any reason.


Vu for the deal. Vd for the constant whining in every single thread u make.

You post a lot of good deals but why do u have to mess it up with the complaining and whining every time. It’s getting irritating now.


How many deals u posted so far?.how many good deals?.do u think deals are easy to find?.i waste time,internet data for posting deals for just earning dimes not to impress people.if i am not even getting vu instead vd really get irritated for good deals.i have work in my life.i am a software engineer and not working for desidime team .i get benefit only when i get dimes through fpd,posting deals.Grabbing a deal is easy but not posting.


hmmm….its good that you post deals so that others get benefited but u cannot expect every deal to be a good deal and people vote it up….even i have also noticed that on every deal you says the same statements….“Is not it a good deal?.now a days desidime became selfish dime.no encouragement to deal finders sometimes vd without any reason”

“Karm kiye ja, fal ki iccha mat kar”

Giphy
Deal Subedar
21
1,125
2602
47

admin bhai is ka sab deal fpd kar do uske baf ye khus hoga.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
21
1,125
2602
47
arghya wrote:

admin bhai is ka sab deal fpd kar do uske bad ye khus hoga.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134
@arghya wrote:

admin bhai is ka sab deal fpd kar do uske baf ye khus hoga.


It is great if he listens you but i need vu atleast for good deals not expecting vd and fpds

Deals posted so far 709
No of Fpds 17
Fpd percentage 2.5%
Not expecting all deals to be fpds but expecting vu.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,003
16295
442
@lazydealer wrote:

@bumblefoot
@Nigel

6 ppl suggested and many liked can not it be fpd?


Offer not working for me.

Have u shared correct landing page ?

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@bumblefoot
@Nigel



6 ppl suggested and many liked can not it be fpd?


Offer not working for me.

Have u shared correct landing page ?


working on non apple phones as apple phones already having some discount offer.some apple phones also having offer.can not filter.flipkart provided me this link only in email.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,003
16295
442
@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@bumblefoot
@Nigel



6 ppl suggested and many liked can not it be fpd?


Offer not working for me.

Have u shared correct landing page ?


working on non apple phones as apple phones already having some discount offer.some apple phones also having offer.can not filter.flipkart provided me this link only in email.


Can u share some product links on which this offer is getting applied ?

This is only valid for the users who have received notification.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@bumblefoot
@Nigel



6 ppl suggested and many liked can not it be fpd?


Offer not working for me.

Have u shared correct landing page ?


working on non apple phones as apple phones already having some discount offer.some apple phones also having offer.can not filter.flipkart provided me this link only in email.


Can u share some product links on which this offer is getting applied ?

This is only valid for the users who have received notification.


http://www.flipkart.com/huawei-honor-6-h60-l04/...
http://www.flipkart.com/huawei-honor-6-plus/p/i...

http://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-6-plus/p/i...

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,003
16295
442

@lazydealer Isn’t this offer exclusive for some customers ?

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer Isn’t this offer exclusive for some customers ?


many checked i believe thats why vu and suggested.pls login and check

seller should be ws retail

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer Isn’t this offer exclusive for some customers ?


good point u find
what will u say about pepperfry codes??
They are also user specific but becomes instant FPD

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134
@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer Isn’t this offer exclusive for some customers ?


many checked i believe thats why vu and suggested.pls login and check

seller should be ws retail


@Nigel

bro pls reply on this.if it is not working for them they would have not vu and suggested.

A
Deal Lieutenant
19
712
4318
107
@Idriish wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer Isn’t this offer exclusive for some customers ?


good point u find
what will u say about pepperfry codes??
They are also user specific but becomes instant FPD


Janta jabab chahti h.. ARNAB where r u man..come and ask questions.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
202
8371
134

@bumblefoot

@Nigel

it is such a shame mate working for many.6 dimers suggested many voted up but ignored.

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
4
195
2470
29
@lazydealer wrote:


How many deals u posted so far?.how many good deals?.do u think deals are easy to find?.i waste time,internet data for posting deals for just earning dimes not to impress people.if i am not even getting vu instead vd really get irritated for good deals.i have work in my life.i am a software engineer and not working for desidime team .i get benefit only when i get dimes through fpd,posting deals.Grabbing a deal is easy but not posting.


I have posted about 5 deals and one became fpd as you can see. Not sure why that matters or why you needed to ask as those details are public and easily available to every dimer.

Also, you may be having comprehension issues as I dont see me saying or implying anywhere that finding deals is easy. Or if I didn’t appreciate what your doing. Yes it takes a lot of time. If it was easy I’d have been doing it myself. Without members like you dd community wont be anywhere as useful as it is today. None of those facts are contested and if I wasnt clear earlier let me re state it. I appreciate all the time and energy u and other members spend to find and post deals here.

My problem is the unnecessary and constant whining. You posted the deal. A lot of members saw it. If it didn’t get traction you can wait for an hour or so and bump it again with some additional info to make sure everyone saw the deal same as you. If it still didn’t get traction, then just leave it and move on. Really dont see the need for the negativity here in case the deal doesnt get recognised or doesnt become an fpd. Whining and crying will only get you so far. I won’t be surprised if a lot of people arent VUing or suggesting your post cos of your whining. Sure if its a great loot sort of deal it’ll get the vu n s but for the decent deals like 5% off no one will even bother with opening the thread after reading uour name.

I personally have made it a point not to scroll down any of your threads anymore and just quit the thread after reading the first post. Because I know there’s a good chance I’ll get again get the pleasure of reading your complaints if I did that.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,003
16295
442
@lazydealer wrote:

@bumblefoot

@Nigel

it is such a shame mate working for many.6 dimers suggested many voted up but ignored.


This offer is only valid on select models and for specific users…
I have checked it thoroughly and found that these products were available at cheaper prices earlier.

We cannot promote it to front page just because u have got many suggestions.

Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@bumblefoot

@Nigel

it is such a shame mate working for many.6 dimers suggested many voted up but ignored.


This offer is only valid on select models and for specific users…
I have checked it thoroughly and found that these products were available at cheaper prices earlier.

We cannot promote it to front page just because u have got many suggestions.


http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Take a look at this thread @admin

Debit card deals become fpd… Then why not dis ( that link i posted)

Nokiya
Deal Cadet
0
52
146
3

Voted down for this crybaby, also the deal is nothing special.

Missing