185°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Jabong or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Adidas Adipure Trainer Shoes @ Rs.2400

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
2999
40% OFF 4999.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Jabong or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Manoj aka rbk
Dimer Of The Year 2012
32
141
29666
320
Adidas Adipure Trainer Shoes @ Rs.2400
Deal Expired

Adidas Adipure Trainer Shoes @ Rs.2400

Apply Coupon Code ICICI20

Red

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/226656/medium/574320-adidasadipuretrainer1.jpg?1480921589

http://www.jabong.com/Adidas-Sneakers-Red%2FBla...

Blue

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/226660/medium/574320-Adidas-Adipure-running-shoes-Fitsational.png?1480921593

http://www.jabong.com/Adidas-Sneakers-Black%2FB...

For more information

http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-training-...

Deal Wiki

Adidas Adipure Trainer Shoes @ Rs.2400

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Myntra.
  2. Buy now for Rs.2999
  3. Apply Coupon Code : ICICI20
  4. Adidas Adipure Trainer Shoes @ Rs.2400
    http://www.jabong.com/Adidas-Sneakers-Black/Blu...
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
65
38
25

nice find..did not know earlier about icici coupon..thanks

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092

Suggested https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Manoj aka rbk
Dimer Of The Year 2012
32
141
29666
320

Thanks a lot Achilles & Gautam…

Just wanted to add that you don’t need ICICI card to buy it at Rs,2400.

Yesterday i tried to buy a shoe from jabong….applied the icici coupon & got the discount….reached the payment page but did not pay because I don’t have icici card & left it at that….today somebody called me from jabong and offered to help me with my order and said that she could give me 10% discount on COD order on any product…I told her that if I use icici card I could get 20% ….then she gave me 20% discount on COD order on a discounted Adidas shoe..

these days coupons, other than this one cannot be used on discounted products in jabong..

Spears176x220
Deal Subedar
0
110
1473
66

Bah khub bhalo hoyechhe…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kinecho shoe ta?

Manoj aka rbk
Dimer Of The Year 2012
32
141
29666
320
sujoy wrote:

Bah khub bhalo hoyechhe…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kinecho shoe ta?


Not this one bought another pair….these shoes look funny to me but, many here at DD are absolutely crazy about these ….so posted it here…

Sujoy general thread_e bangla likhle jhar khabe sobar kache…..:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Tech Guru
36
46
17086
458
rahul.bose_kolkata318 wrote:

Thanks a lot Achilles & Gautam…

Just wanted to add that you don’t need ICICI card to buy it at Rs,2400.

Yesterday i tried to buy a shoe from jabong….applied the icici coupon & got the discount….reached the payment page but did not pay because I don’t have icici card & left it at that….today somebody called me from jabong and offered to help me with my order and said that she could give me 10% discount on COD order on any product…I told her that if I use icici card I could get 20% ….then she gave me 20% discount on COD order on a discounted Adidas shoe..

these days coupons, other than this one cannot be used on discounted products in jabong..


cool https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
vns

Spears176x220
Deal Subedar
0
110
1473
66
rahul.bose_kolkata318 wrote:

sujoy wrote:

Bah khub bhalo hoyechhe…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kinecho shoe ta?


Not this one bought another pair….these shoes look funny to me but, many here at DD are absolutely crazy about these ….so posted it here… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I know abt the shoe.. lil’bit funny i found https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

rahul.bose_kolkata318 wrote:

Sujoy general thread_e bangla likhle jhar khabe sobar kache…..:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing