Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel

air asia domestic flight starting from rs 786 amd international flights starting from just rs 2999

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel
Missing
suspended

Sale on Air Asia with one-way domestic fares starting at Rs.786 and international fares starting at Rs.2,999. Hurry! offer is valid till July 3, 2016 only.
About the Offer

For Domestic Routes:

Book domestic flight tickets at Rs.786 ( all incl.) on Air Aisa.Book your tickets in advance to avail the best discounts.The offer is valid on Air Asia domestic network (India) only.Travel period for this offer is between February 1 – April 30, 2017.This is a limited period offer valid till July 3, 2016 .

For International Routes:

Book international flight tickets at Rs.2,999 ( all incl.) on Air Aisa.Book your tickets in advance to avail the best discounts.The offer is valid on Air Asia ex India network only.Travel period for this offer is between June 28 – November 30, 2016.This is a limited period offer valid till July 3, 2016 .

2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Rotating earth %28large%29
Deal Cadet

Now a days almost all the air lines giving such offers but while booking the tkts under these offer i did not find even a single flight at such rates..

Any one of you is able to find the flights in such rates? if yes, please let me know the process to find out the tkts.

Missing
Deal Newbie

week before i checked delhi to melbourne was around 22k

now they are 35k+

it seems they have increased the fair https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

can anyone help me with cheapest del to mel flight? or coupon?

Missing