Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services

Hot Deal Airasia 24 hour BIG sale---Upcoming---24 hour priority access tomorrow

382°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services
Index
Deal Cadet
135
503
14

Airasia Bigsale back again on 04th Sep…..

https://i.imgur.com/55uo5tP.jpg

http://www.airasi...m/

Just login or create an account to get 24 hr priority access tomorrow

  • Expired about 3 years
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

Suggested for priority access…@scikish5 — Pls mark the thread title as Upcoming.

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362
"@DealSeeker":http://www.desidime.com/users/209542 wrote:


Thanks. I checked and PM’ed the OP before @hiteshparmar.007104 had a chance to even suggest the deal. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

I think you are looking for flight related sale. I Read the comments in any thread.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@DealSeeker":http://www.desidime.com/users/209542 wrote:


Thanks. I checked and PM’ed the OP before @hiteshparmar.007104 had a chance to even suggest the deal. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

I think you are looking for flight related sale. I Read the comments in any thread.


Yes, I am, bro. Thanks for remembering. But I don’t know if this Air Asia sale prices would be available on other sites like Yatra and Goibibo where I can redeem my Citibank miles.

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362
"@DealSeeker":http://www.desidime.com/users/209542 wrote:


Yes, I am, bro. Thanks for remembering. But I don’t know if this Air Asia sale prices would be available on other sites like Yatra and Goibibo where I can redeem my Citibank miles.

may be available
wait n watch sale on 4th Sept

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

@rajrocks — Is this the same offer as posted by you half an hour ago??

Images
Deal Brigadier
72,077
82738
1112
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks — Is this the same offer as posted by you half an hour ago??


ya seems so
it talks abt the priority sale which started 2 days back n yes talks abt the big sale from 4th sep 9 30 pm, only offer link is missing.

Missing