Enjoy Kindle for free when you fly!
Travelling and reading are two things which help enrich the mind and soul. Hence, we’re making Kindle E-reader available for you to enjoy your favourite e-books while you travel!
The Kindle E-reader from Amazon features a 6” glare-free touchscreen display on a slim and light body for a more comfortable reading experience. Pre-book it for free with your chosen e-book(s) when you travel from 25 July – 25 August 2016 along these routes:
Routes Flights per day
Bengaluru – Visakhapatnam 2x
Vishakapatnam – Bengaluru 2x
New Delhi – Goa 3x
Goa – New Delhi 3x
New Delhi – Guwahati 2x
Guwahati – New Delhi 2x
Bengaluru – Chandigarh 1x
Chandigarh – Bengaluru 1x
Bengaluru – Jaipur 2x
New Delhi – Bengaluru 3x
Bengaluru – New Delhi 3x
Some of the available e-books are A Tale Of Two Cities, The Da Vinci Code, Gone With The Wind, Norwegian Wood, The Sialkot Saga, Daily Inspiration, Anthony Bourdain: The Kindle Singles Interview and many more.
How to book:
Contact our call centre at 1860 500 8000 or send an email to [email protected] to pre-book your Kindle E-reader along with the chosen e-book(s).
1. The Kindle E-reader experience is free of charge.
2. Bookings are limited to 25 Kindles per flight, first-come first-serve.
- Advanced booking required.
- Fares are not available during embargo period.
Terms & Conditions apply
• A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card. • Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure). • Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights • Valid for new purchases only • All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only • All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated • Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates • Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage • No refunds are permitted after payment has been made • Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure • AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation • Full payment shall be made upon booking • Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees • Changes to name are not permitted • Only available for online bookings at www.airas...om. • How to earn 2X BIG Points for Asia & Beyond On Sale: a. Bonus AirAsia BIG Points will only be awarded if valid BIG Shot ID is inserted at time of flight booking. b. Retro claim of AirAsia BIG Points is not applicable. c. Only bookings made on www.airas...om are eligible to bonus AirAsia BIG Points. d. AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded 4 weeks after promotion ends.