Short Term Offer Valid from 25th July 2016 to 30th September 2016 on Metros in “Business” and “Economy” Class.
News for Domestic Passengers travelling between Metros on the same day.
You can now avail attractive"Day Return Fares” from 25th of July 2016 to 30th September 2016 (Both days Inclusive).Click here to book online.
Salient Features -
- “Day Return Fares” ** have been floated for all Metros – 15 City Pairs combinations. The scheme is applicable where flight connections are available on the same day.
- Passenger to qualify would need to undertake return travel on the same day / date to the originating station.
- The scheme is available for sale from City Booking Office (CTOs), Airport Booking Office (ATOs), Call Centre, Travel Agents, Mobile Application and Website http://airin...in
- Cancellation Penalties and FFP Miles would be as applicable to RBD -“Z” and RBD -“G”
- In the event, the passenger undertakes journey only for one sector i.e. Delhi Mumbai (instead of Delhi – Mumbai – Delhi), then one way ZIP /GIP fares (as applicable) and respective penalties for BOM-DEL would apply. During one way travel all benefits accruing from this “Day Return Fare” will cease to apply.
- Passengers of Economy Class are Eligible for availing Paid Upgrade against the Get Upfront Offer.
- Seats would be limited, subject to availability.Business Rules would be as per applicable Reservation Booking Designator (RBD).
- Air India reserves the right to change the Offer or any part thereof, without notice.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Market fares could be available lower than “Day Return Fares”