Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV from Airtel or the deals across all stores in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV

Airtel DTH Sunday Super Sale : Star Sports 1 and 3

277°
1
98% OFF 45.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV from Airtel or the deals across all stores in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,012
53477
369
Airtel Coupons
Deal Expired

Airtel DTH Sunday Super Sale: Star Sports 1 and 3 for Rs 1

https://i.imgur.com/mASDpUM.jpg

Rs 1 for first month
Rs 45/month from second month onwards
Activate by missed call to 8800388007 from registered mobile

Valid on 6 November 2016

http://www.airtel.in/digi...tv

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Airtel.
  2. Buy now for Re 1/-
  3. Rs 1 for first month
  4. Rs 45/month from second month onwards
  5. Activate by missed call to 8800388007 from registered mobile
  6. Valid on 6 November 2016
12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
1,268
37898
297

VunS

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1095

I already have it for Re. 1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cropped1264397486
Deal Lieutenant
78
6802
67
@Achilles wrote:

I already have it for Re. 1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Already have ? Does it continue to be for Rs 1 once you buy it ??

08oct ehsaan03
Deal Lieutenant
88
3308
47

@avgn showing nowhere on the landing page.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,012
53477
369
@Jammy wrote:

@avgn showing nowhere on the landing page.


It can be seen on Airtel TV. In a few hours, it will be updated on their Twitter page also

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1095
@Jammy wrote:

@avgn showing nowhere on the landing page.


I verified it’s true, it’s showing up in my Airtel (tv) channels scrolling info about the offer

08oct ehsaan03
Deal Lieutenant
88
3308
47
@Achilles wrote:

@Jammy wrote:

@avgn showing nowhere on the landing page.


I verified it’s true, it’s showing up in my Airtel (tv) channels scrolling info about the offer

can u send the screenshot ?

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
suspended
101
5597
68

First tell how to deactivated after 1 month

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1095
@Jammy wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@Jammy wrote:

@avgn showing nowhere on the landing page.


I verified it’s true, it’s showing up in my Airtel (tv) channels scrolling info about the offer

can u send the screenshot ?


https://i.imgur.com/mASDpUM.jpg

Send me 5 dimes for my data usage https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1095
@taujipanipat93 wrote:

First tell how to deactivated after 1 month


Call customer care or u can do it via ivr or can manage via Airtel app
I always call customer care

08oct ehsaan03
Deal Lieutenant
88
3308
47
@Achilles wrote:

@Jammy wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@Jammy wrote:

@avgn showing nowhere on the landing page.


I verified it’s true, it’s showing up in my Airtel (tv) channels scrolling info about the offer

can u send the screenshot ?


https://i.imgur.com/mASDpUM.jpg

Send me 5 dimes for my data usage https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


thank you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing