Airtel new prepaid open market plan 75 DAYS 105...

Airtel new prepaid open market plan 75 DAYS 105GB /1.4GB DAY @ 5.58/day

200°
18% OFF 509.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
Airtel new prepaid open market plan 75 DAYS 105GB /1.4GB DAY @ 5.58/day
Deal Expired

419 prepaid recharge
All prepaid users
All circles
1.4gb/day
75 days validity
https://telecomtalk.info/airtel-75-days-prepaid...

Expired over 1 year
19 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Lol jio is best and plz agar jio nhi raha then ye airtel wale again expensive ho jayenge

Missing
Deal Cadet

Rate increase or decrease ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Smile7 wrote:

Rate increase or decrease ?

It depends bro on your requirements

Missing
Deal Newbie
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Lol jio is best and plz agar jio nhi raha then ye airtel wale again expensive ho jayenge

True.. Joi did helped in getting the price down…
But unki service ab waise nahi rahe..
I have Airtel and Jio..
And I can say.. Airtel might be expensive.. But they provide better experience.. call drop is low, data speed is much better compared to Jio..
This is Maharashtra experience boss.. Baki jagah ka idea nahi hai..

Missing
Deal Cadet

I HAVING 399RS PLAN FOR 84 DAYS,1.4GB PER DAY, UNLIMITED CALL + ROAMING, 100SMS /DAY

Missing
Critic
Expand
slahji wrote:

I have Airtel and Jio..
And I can say.. Airtel might be expensive.. But they provide better experience.. call drop is low, data speed is much better compared to Jio..

Baki jaiga ki experience:

Kolkata adjourning area- data speed average: less than 1 mbps, less than 0.1 mbps upload. Number is often unreachable or said switched off, when it’s obviously not.

#airtel for you

Missing
suspended
Expand
slahji wrote:

I have Airtel and Jio..

In my area Jio is currently providing best services as compared to other operators with downloading speeds ranging from 8-10mbps(in day) to 22-25mbps( in night).

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
slahji wrote:

I have Airtel and Jio..

I prefer both actually,Jio is good gives 3mbps almost every time but sometimes in hour of need it doesn’t even provide 0.5mbps maybe 100KBps,yeah it’s ping is really fluctuating ,however if you use it in night in my area you get 50Mbps speed with 50 ping it’s really unstable ,but I still like it ,airtel on the other hand is better ,because it’s way more stable,I never found it giving less than 3 Mbps ever to me.I keep and use jio mostly ,and use airtel as secondary sim ,will not port out as you don’t know telecoms are unreliable so sticking with both of them.I have Bsnl as well,it’s speed is awesome ,but ping goes 1000 and fluctuates

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Baki jaiga ki experience:

Kolkata adjourning area- data speed average: less than 1 mbps, less than 0.1 mbps upload. Number is often unreachable or said switched off, when it’s obviously not.

#airtel for you

whr r u from bro ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
lazyboii wrote:

In my area Jio is currently providing best services as compared to other operators with downloading speeds ranging from 8-10mbps(in day) to 22-25mbps( in night).

same here .. Airtel do provides UPTO 50mbps though but highly fluctuating .. even fluctutates to 0.5 mbps next second stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie

Basically Hike in price?

Missing
Deal Newbie
redraaki wrote:

I HAVING 399RS PLAN FOR 84 DAYS,1.4GB PER DAY, UNLIMITED CALL + ROAMING, 100SMS /DAY

me also from last 6 months. and 50 rs discount coupon and additional discount also.

Missing
Critic
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

whr r u from bro ?

I live in a place called Uttarpara, that’s my home town.

Missing
Deal Cadet

149 unlimited plan for 28 days 5.3/day is better

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
slahji wrote:

I have Airtel and Jio..

Agreed, Airtel is still the most reliable service provider with least call drops and fastest data in most locations in India. I use Jio and Airtel in Delhi.

Missing
Deal Cadet

In my area jio is better in all aspects Internet and call. I had airtel earlier but I later switched to jio due to low Internet speeds and call problems as sometimes caller on otherside couldn’t hear my voice that is frustrating.

Thenhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/539298/original/Screenshot_20181117-122540_Speedtest.jpg?1542437955
Nowhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/539299/original/Screenshot_20181117-122558_Speedtest.jpg?1542437976
Final verdict : Both are area specific. At some place Jio is good and at some Airtel is. So choose according where you live.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I live in a place called Uttarpara, that’s my home town.

oh i had thought u stay in bangalore smile

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
Amolverma.6 wrote:

I prefer both actually,Jio is good gives 3mbps almost every time but sometimes in hour of need it doesn’t even provide 0.5mbps maybe 100KBps,yeah it’s ping is really fluctuating ,however if you use it in night in my area you get 50Mbps speed with 50 ping it’s really unstable ,but I still like it ,airtel on the other hand is better ,because it’s way more stable,I never found it giving less than 3 Mbps ever to me.I keep and use jio mostly ,and use airtel as secondary sim ,will not port out as you don’t know telecoms are unreliable so sticking with both of them.I have Bsnl as well,it’s speed is awesome ,but ping goes 1000 and fluctuates

I think this has more to do with problem with undersea cables more than anything. Fishing vessels drag their anchors and cut the cables losing connections and alternate cables don provide enough bandwidth and until they fix the cable speeds are low. I seen this many times and JIO speeds dropped suddenly and also unreachable sites prop up.. So it must have been something catastrophic that came up. I used to get 5MB/sec speeds with jio and now down to under 1MB.. I tested at 14-18MB speeds with netvelocity and such but I think thats only until their hub somewhere and not real world since it has never gone higher than around 50mb/sec speeds..

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
slahji wrote:

I have Airtel and Jio..

In Pune, airtel data speed is unmatched. Vodafone, Idea & Jio is nowhere close. But the problem with Airtel is their cheater mindset. They are cheats to the bone and likely they will sell family members for money – such disgusting is their attitude.

Missing