Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Airtel Payments Bank :- Up to Rs.750 Cashback every month on UPI transactions

Airtel Payments Bank :- Up to Rs.750 Cashback every month on UPI transactions

720°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.airtel.in/offers/payment...nk
Terms and Conditions

Airtel Payments Bank customers are eligible to receive BHIM Cash back as part of BHIM Scheme offered by Government of India
This offer is applicable to both BHIM as well as BHIM UPI users of the bank. MyAirtel App is the BHIM UPI App for App for Airtel Payments Bank.
The offer is only applicable for Bank’s own PSP Apps. MyAirtel App is Bank’s own PSP App for Airtel Payments Bank.
The offer period is for 12 months i.e. from 1st April 2018 till 31st March 2019.
The offer is being run by Government of India and NPCI is only the implementing agency. Airtel Payments Banks Saving Account customers are eligible for this offer.
Users can send money to any other BHIM or BHIM UPI user of the Bank through UPI ID, Account number + IFSC or scanning QR or intent. Sending money transactions through AADHAAR number shall not be considered for the scheme benefit.
The existing user can either pay or accept collect request, in other words the customer’s own account should get debited.
The transaction shall cover both P2P as well as merchant (P2M) transaction.
Since money can be sent using account +IFSC so it is not necessary that the payee has the UPI id or has downloaded any BHIM UPI app. However payee’s bank will have to be part of the BHIM UPI ecosystem.
This scheme is further divided into two parts. All users of BHIM UPI and BHIM shall be entitled for this incentive and shall be able to potentially earn up to Rs 750 (Rs 500 for incentive on unique transactions + Rs 250 for volume incentive for transactions above 100)
Part A : Incentive for unique transactions. Minimum transaction value is Rs 100. Incentive for unique transactions only, upper limit of 20 transactions in a month. Incentive of Rs 25 per such transaction. Potential to earn incentive up to Rs 500 ( Rs 25×20 transactions) in a month. Receive Rs 25 Cashback for every unique transaction (VPA/UPI ID, Account Number, Mobile Number) with a minimum transaction value of Rs100.
PART B – Incentive for volume transactions. Minimum transaction value Rs 10. Three slabs and minimum transactions >= 25 to earn incentive. Incentive of minimum Rs 100 & up to Rs 250. For eligible transaction count > = 25 but less than 50, Incentive is Rs 100. For eligible transaction count > = 50 but less than 100, Incentive is Rs 200. For eligible transaction count > = 100, Incentive is Rs 250. Only transactions fulfilling the minimum amount criteria (i.e. Rs 10) shall be counted. In other words, a user does 24 transactions of which only 15 transactions are above or equal to 10, then she/he shall have to do another 10 transactions for amount >= Rs 10 to be eligible.
The transactions done for above – if eligible shall be counted for both the components – for e.g. if any user does 25 unique transactions of Rs 100 each , shall be entitled to receive incentive of Rs 600 ( Rs 500 for unique user + Rs 100 for volume based incentive)
The transactions done for above – if eligible shall be counted for both the components – for e.g. if any user does 25 unique transactions of Rs 100 each , shall be entitled to receive incentive of Rs 600 ( Rs 500 for unique user + Rs 100 for volume based incentive)
Further, in case a single user using BHIM, and any other BHIM UPI APP of the Bank with same credentials (mobile number & account number + IFSC ) , incentive shall be paid by combining transactions done for both the apps ( if qualifies ) .
Incentive shall be calculated for calendar month.
Incentive processing for this shall be done monthly.
Incentive pay-out shall be done to your bank account by 10th of every month for previous month.
The cash back amount is determined by NPCI. Airtel Payments Bank has no role in determining the cash back amount

Expired
23 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

So total for month is 20×25 = 500 (paytm/sbi/axis/kotak/mobikwik/airtel) ? Or it is 500 on each app?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

500 on each
Transaction must be via Bhim app & unique every time

View 7 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think its better to send to 25 upi address (20 Unique + 5Unique/NonUnique) , we get Rs.600 than sending to 20 unique upi addresses which give Rs.500 keeping in mind the cashback received / effort to send

Also if we send to the same upi ids from different bank apps like

x bank app → a1,a2,a3….a25 upi ids
y bank app→ a1,a2,a3….a25 upi ids
z bank app→ a1,a2,a3,….a25 upi ids

will we get 600 + 600 + 600 = 1800 ?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Yes u will get 600 in each
Already said transaction must be via Bhim app of any particular bank & unique transfer every time

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is not for each app as this scheme is offered by government of india(bhim) and not by companies of individual apps.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I done my 20 transaction with Airtel app
With all in different different VPN
So on which date I received cash back?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Today is 11th day but still not received after doing last month 20 transaction of rs 100 using Bhim UPI App. Anyone have any idea when we get 500 rs cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I done my 20 transaction with Airtel app
With all in different different VPN
So on which date I received cash back?

- As per T&C on next month of 10th day.
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Did not received cashback for june month on 10th july.

replyuser
Click here to reply