Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Airtel Offer : Free 3 month Netflix + 1 Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs.499

Airtel Offer : Free 3 month Netflix + 1 Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs.499

2978°
Budding Star
bobby_123

https://www.airtel.in/myplan-inf...y/
Monthly Rental of

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/582677/medium/6071890airtel.jpg?1567056040

BENEFITS

1. 75 GB3G/4G Data with Rollover
2. UnlimitedLocal/STD & Roaming Calls
3. Netflix 3 months Subscription
4. Amazon Prime One year Subscription

Expired
41 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

3 month netflix expired..can i get 3 month again if i change plan..

Generous Generous
Link Copied

No. It’s once per number. Take a new number and you might get it probably.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If we take one month plan also, are we eligible to get 3 month neflix and 1 yr amazon prime.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes same question… Even if we just take one month plan and are eligible for 1 year Amazon prime??

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There are no significant benefits for being a postpaid user.
Converted to prepaid a couple months back and 1 thing for sure, I ain’t going back again.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

My 2 bits:

Here, you pay ₹499+GST x 12 = ₹7066 total.

If you went for these separately with prepaid, you would pay:
₹448 per 84 days x 4 = ₹1792
₹199 for remaining 1 month = ₹199
Prime membership = ₹999
Netflix 3 month = ₹799 x 3 = ₹2397

Total: ₹5386.

So Airtel is just charging you ₹1680 per year or ₹140 per month to give you Netflix and Amazon prime connection, that too with a threat that whenever you try to close the connection, your Netflix or prime membership will also be snatched.. joy

So choose wisely based on your requirements and spends. Don’t go blindly for it seeing free free free Netflix & prime. It’s not free, they’re taking full money of that from you, plus additional service charge of 140 every month too!

*Only difference between prepaid and postpaid would be that in postpaid, you’ll get all 75GB data at once with rollover, whereas in prepaid you’ll get it per day without rollover.

Also note: The complementary prime and Netflix services are for 1st year only. So even if you continue with same plan in next year, you won’t get free Netflix or prime. Lol, what a loot (by Airtel)!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As per you Netflix plan is for 3 months.. so it should be ×4 not ×3..

View 20 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this is good for corporate users who need a postpaid connection to claim reimbursements smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I took postpaid for 1 fancy number and for number not used before, now I am trying to convert to prepaid and need to run behind that guys from past 3 days and still not converted.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yeah that’s common.

Once in my case, couple of years back, Vodafone refused to switch my number to prepaid since it was a fancy number. joy

Port out now, they’ll switch to prepaid. Or go to store, clear your outstanding and give them request then and there and take prepaid sim from them.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good points.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ok, cool thanks for the response bro.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

even netflix is 480p which is 500 roughly

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For people who have exhausted 3 months Netflix and 1 yr amazon prime membership..may port to vodafone similar plans..offering similar benefits. grinning

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Why airtel dont provide these offers on 4g hotspot data only sim.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@atx88 good comparison +kg sunglasses
replyuser
Click here to reply