Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hotness prepaid 10 rs free talktime for sending message (All Operators)

1133°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Images
Deal Lieutenant
22
3385
41

Enjoy free talktime of Rs 10 for only prepaid airtel mobile by simply sending message and give space between GOVINDA and AIRTEl and should be in capital letters only………

GOVINDA AIRTEL
send the above text to 9963900600.

For other operators replace AIRTEL with your Operator name

as per may dimers its working

Tested on airtel | Docomo | IDEA .

Working for Non oxigen wallet users

SMS Chargers may apply around 1.5 rs.

Try at your own risk. Better dont try if ur no registered with oxigen wallet.

74 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Moving picture india flag waving in wind animated gif 1
Deal Captain
7
12633
122

govindaa https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
77
18657
205

It’s something related to OXIGEN

Got a sms from Dz- Oxigen

" Transaction failed due to wallet already exists !"

Images
Deal Lieutenant
22
3385
41
@bhusasingh00970 wrote:

WORKING VU


VU means u need to click like button.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
1,068
39951
360

Not working for me…
Sms came – Sorry, the Keyword sent is invalid. Retry with valid Keyword.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
23
2526
53

haha..awesome..and yes this is creating oxigen wallet

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
77
18657
205

@kartheekb No. I didn’t get the recharge. I got the sms as I have mentioned above

@nibraselat579 wrote:

It’s something related to OXIGEN

Got a sms from Dz- Oxigen

" Transaction failed due to wallet already exists !"


It might be for those don’t have oxigen account . Not sure though.

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
200
14285
217

Ha aj hi balance khatam hua tha
7 rupees added kal ka kaam ho gya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
suspended
55
235
7

It’s working
got recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
152
2

Sorry, the Keyword sent is invalid. Retry with valid Keyword.
VD

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
2

Yes its correct your airtel number will register to Oxigen wallet and same has been recharge with Rs. 10. Already Verified..

Joker
Deal Cadet
140
464
8

What are the SMS charges …. Anyone ?

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
200
14285
217

Its working
Got recharge just now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Khatam bhi ho gya lekin recharge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Giphy
Sale Day King
26,840
53095
1305

Vu & S

Channel Alert sent : Airtel free recharge of Rs.10 [ Only for Oxigen unregistered numbers].

Subscribe Me

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
196
30572
632

VDA SENT with WARNING https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

71ka0czuxel. sl1000
Deal Cadet
51
140
1

I register Vodafone no and got 10 loaded in my wallet

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
111
1357
30

Voted up got recharge + 7 to 8 messages from oxi, thanks op for messages https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
196
30572
632
@ritwik1395616 wrote:

I register Vodafone no and got 10 loaded in my wallet


+24KG thanks, got in tata indicom no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VDA SENT Again For telling that IT CAN BE USED WITH ANY OPERATOR NO. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266
"@DimerAbhi":http://www.desidime.com/users/296791 wrote:

Ha aj hi balance khatam hua tha
7 rupees added kal ka kaam ho gya https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Free 3g trick kam nhi kar rahi

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
92
0

SMS charge Rs. 1.5 @ New Delhi

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
348
4

SMS charges 1.5rs and u will get 6.3 rs extra balance..

Images
Deal Lieutenant
22
3385
41
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@ritwik1395616 wrote:

I register Vodafone no and got 10 loaded in my wallet


+24KG thanks, got in tata indicom no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VDA SENT Again For telling that IT CAN BE USED WITH ANY OPERATOR NO. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

what message u sent with docomo

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
196
30572
632
@kartheekb wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@ritwik1395616 wrote:

I register Vodafone no and got 10 loaded in my wallet


+24KG thanks, got in tata indicom no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VDA SENT Again For telling that IT CAN BE USED WITH ANY OPERATOR NO. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

what message u sent with docomo


Same Airtel Govinda as you write above to same no., edit your post right away https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif it can be use with any operator bas copy past mat krna, khud likhna Airtel Govinda https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
686
10

Its only for those who are not registered in Oxigen Wallet.

When i sent message then i received reply from oxigen that
“Transaction Failed due to wallet already exists!”

So i think that this offer is might be from Oxigen and appliable from All operator

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266

Idea se to message hi nahi ja Raha Hai

@VaibhavJain

Missing