Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Akbar Travels Coupons

Akbar Travels - 500 cashback on 4000 through Amazon pay

627°
13% OFF 4000.0
Generous
avgn

https://www.akbartrave...om

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_ln_x_1_8...

Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get a flat cashback of Rs.500 on orders of Rs.4000 and above, applicable once per user on paying using Amazon Pay on Akbar Travels.

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Akbar Travels website, app or m-web, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid from 6th Sept to 6th Oct.

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period.

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Akbar Travels?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Akbar Travels website, app or m-web using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

good share sunglasses

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

12.5% cb is FPD?? no other offer also running on Akbar travels. Whats the use? flushed confused rolleyes

replyuser
Click here to reply