Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal Ali Express Mens clothing upto 97% off

2184°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,434
4367
30
62 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
300
923
15

How can I pay on this website. ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,434
4367
30
dealseeker1008 wrote:

How can I pay on this website. ?

Debit card or Credit card having international transactions enabled

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

If i pay using international card, will there any extra charges for that?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,434
4367
30
rockers.singla242 wrote:

If i pay using international card, will there any extra charges for that?

Yes around 1-3%

Missing
Deal Subedar
203
2504
86

Ordered 2 small items from AliExpress in September (earbuds). Both of them lost in transit.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Ordered 2 small items from AliExpress in September (earbuds). Both of them lost in transit.

I ordered 2 3 items on AliExpress, n received both in around 60 days

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1

I ordered these stuffs 13 days ago but they cancelled after 10 days of order and I got loss of bank charges around 8% and now waiting for refund, because every time when I got refund from Aliexpress then I get only 92% of the paid amount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
316
581
10
samir389 wrote:

I ordered these stuffs 13 days ago but they cancelled after 10 days of order and I got loss of bank charges around 8% and now waiting for refund

What reason they gave for cancellations?

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
96
2
samir389 wrote:

I ordered these stuffs 13 days ago but they cancelled after 10 days of order and I got loss of bank charges around 8% and now waiting for refund, because every time when I got refund from Aliexpress then I get only 92% of the paid amount.

sweat_smile joy joy joy
Missing
Deal Cadet
168
666
12

Which cards work on AliExpress (asking about virtual)

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7

My visa debit card not working

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
195
1
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Which cards work on AliExpress (asking about virtual)

i think kotak 811 is international so it should work

Missing
Deal Subedar
563
1454
14
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Which cards work on AliExpress (asking about virtual)

Kotak 811

Missing
Deal Cadet
25
147
7

Import fee for this t shirts???

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
145
2
samir389 wrote:

I ordered these stuffs 13 days ago but they cancelled after 10 days of order and I got loss of bank charges around 8% and now waiting for refund, because every time when I got refund from Aliexpress then I get only 92% of the paid amount.

Amount of those stuff were the same as today ?
And all the orders cancelled or only few ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

its good i ordered an mi earphone at 130 after applying new coupon code but its good i got original 🤔 as i scan the sticker

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
510
6
The sizing information is confusing. What is Indian equivalent of XS size? Any Kids clothing available at such prizes. If not PE its a superb loot for adults, who like to wear such clothing.
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
945
4045
40
Expand
elitecoder wrote:

i think kotak 811 is international so it should work

How to get new virtual jotak 811 debit card . My old is expired

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1
Expand
gkalanimcool wrote:

Amount of those stuff were the same as today ?
And all the orders cancelled or only few ?

Amount was same and I placed the order for 39 products and none of the products have been shipped within processing time and cancelled automatically

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
2038
99
rsnit wrote:
The sizing information is confusing. What is Indian equivalent of XS size? Any Kids clothing available at such prizes. If not PE its a superb loot for adults, who like to wear such clothing.

None will be shipped. All will get cancelled after 10-15 days. Wait and see. plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1
Expand
gkalanimcool wrote:

Amount of those stuff were the same as today ?
And all the orders cancelled or only few ?

You can try your luck by placing some orders today

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
510
6
Expand
Deadman4u wrote:

None will be shipped. All will get cancelled after 10-15 days. Wait and see. plus1

Is it a conspiracy by AliExpress? Because the seller wont get anything out of it. If not a conspiracy, I hope, then how to report it to AE?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Just ordered around 11 items (hoodies, t-shirts, jackets,trackpants)
No extra charges for VISA card
No extra fee for international transition

Let’s see how much it Will take to deliver

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1
sachvispute6187 wrote:

Just ordered around 11 items (hoodies, t-shirts, jackets,trackpants)
No extra charges for VISA card
No extra fee for international transition

Let’s see how much it Will take to deliver

Kindly send me the link of trackpants

Missing
Deal Subedar
50
1383
18

not able to register in kotak 811 app.
any other vcc working on aliexprss??

Missing