All Clearance Sale - Home and Daily Essentail N...

All Clearance Sale - Home and Daily Essentail Needs From Rs.56 + Free Shipping

106°
Missing
Deal Cadet
All Clearance Sale - Home and Daily Essentail Needs From Rs.56 + Free Shipping
Deal Expired

https://www.pepperfry.com/homeware-clearance-sa...

All Clearance Sale – Home and Daily Essentail Needs From Rs.56 + Free Shipping

Pepperfry is Running a Discount offer on Home and Kitchen needs They are giving up to 80% off on Its Clearance Sale From Rs.56, Free shipping on all products

Expired 18 days
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Deal Newbie

Pepperfry is closing its business except furniture. They want to become known brand in furniture. They have stopped new gift cards also, if you have an unused gift card use it asap.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
SteevRains wrote:

Pepperfry is closing its business except furniture. They want to become known brand in furniture. They have stopped new gift cards also, if you have an unused gift card use it asap.

gift cards available.
Agree – they want to be popular only in furniture.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

gift cards available.
Agree – they want to be popular only in furniture.

With Ikea expanding, Pepperfry has no chance in the furniture business. I had purchased dining table+chair set and wardrobe from peppefry. Quality is very poor.

Img 20190301 141207
Analyst

Ikea has own store and manufacturing in pune.

Pepperfry is a market place. Both cater to different segments. While Pepperfry doesn’t stock inventory with its own Money so both have their own space.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
koushik wrote:

With Ikea expanding, Pepperfry has no chance in the furniture business. I had purchased dining table+chair set and wardrobe from peppefry. Quality is very poor.

I think, sellers cheat Pepperfry a lot in furniture products and customers suffer.
Even I feel PF has no chance in front of Ikea and UrbanLadder

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

I think, sellers cheat Pepperfry a lot in furniture products and customers suffer.
Even I feel PF has no chance in front of Ikea and UrbanLadder

I realize now that spending double for something from UrbanLadder would have been much better than buying low-quality items sold at discounted prices in PF. It is an embarrassment spending so much yet having to live with such low quality furniture. People don’t buy furniture every year, so my advice, pay more but get good quality furniture. And never, never buy furniture online because what you finally receive via courier may surprise you.

Missing