Hotness [All Sizes] BATA Blue Casual Shoes For Men at J...

Hot Deal [All Sizes] BATA Blue Casual Shoes For Men at Just Rs. 249

550°
50% OFF 499.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
[All Sizes] BATA Blue Casual Shoes For Men at Just Rs. 249
Deal Expired

https://bata.in/bataindia/pr-1463338/blue-casua...
[All Sizes] BATA Blue Casual Shoes For Men at Just Rs. 249

• Expired 2 days
36 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

Nice.. Ordered one

Missing
Deal Newbie

Size 6 only.. others OOs

Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant

To get extra benefits of cb pm me! (Rs160 approx cb)

Missing
Deal Cadet

Avoid bata as after the sale service is worst. They don’t encourage returns. NOM

20170305 121502
Entertainer
Czero wrote:

Avoid bata as after the sale service is worst. They don’t encourage returns. NOM

250 is not much for return considering free shipping

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

250 is not much for return considering free shipping

What if you got damaged product or wrong size ?

Images
Deal Cadet

Many bata shoes have bad avg. Reviews on flipkart .
Considering to not buy it. Not all people are mad to give such ratings.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
Czero wrote:

Seriously? But I asked CC and they told differently….
I ordered one this Saturday (different product though) and I asked CC , they said “you can exchange or even refund option is there” .

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

That doesnt usually happen , either they wont send at all (due to stock shortage) or you would get the right thing (you have to be sue of your size, there is no second chance with them)

20170305 121502
Entertainer
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

you all can always gift me

I always have dream to open shoe Shop

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jileg wrote:

Seriously? But I asked CC and they told differently….
I ordered one this Saturday (different product though) and I asked CC , they said “you can exchange or even refund option is there” .

Unknowingly I ordered wrong size slipper and asked for return or replacement still no information regarding the same. They did call but I was not able to attend but in turn I called their number and it seems it will take ages to talk to them.. Even sent mail, tweeted grin

Images
Deal Cadet
PabloEscobar wrote:

To get extra benefits of cb pm me! (Rs160 approx cb)

How

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

you all can always gift me

I always have dream to open shoe Shop

Is this business profitable in current economic situation ? stuck_out_tongue
Heard even rs.5 biscuit sales are declining.

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

That doesnt usually happen , either they wont send at all (due to stock shortage) or you would get the right thing (you have to be sue of your size, there is no second chance with them)

There is nothing great than piece of mind.
- Not Einstein.

Deal Cadet
Expand
Czero wrote:

Unknowingly I ordered wrong size slipper and asked for return or replacement still no information regarding the same. They did call but I was not able to attend but in turn I called their number and it seems it will take ages to talk to them.. Even sent mail, tweeted grin

In the app you can click on return or exhange no? That option is not there?

Yeah , I know sometimes it takes long time for them to attend calls.
But mostly around 4 minutes or so.
Once I waited for 20-25 minutes before 4-5 days. But I hung up and called them , it got connected almost immediately then.
Just try calling them once again?
I felt their support is not good in some ways like
I told them my issue and they asked my order number. They just said the same I can see myself using tracking info. They have no other clue too.
Also once , their website was not opening and I called them that I wanted to order , when can I check back. They told mail us the same with screenshot of error lol.
Don’t they have computer infront of them to just try what I said? i.e. just open their website and see that it’s not opening. Looks like they have no coordination too.

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
Czero wrote:

Use OlX and forget about it.
Preserve your brain cells from these stress bro grimacing

Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah , faced same issue once.
Item not shipped for 4 days , I called them to ask. They told “your item will be shipped tomorrow , I can see form my end”.
Immediately within 5 minutes got a msg that my order got cancelled lol.
Then I called them and asked about what happened , they told something like item defective. It was believable , because after just my order that particular item got OOS.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jileg wrote:

In the app you can click on return or exhange no? That option is not there?

Yeah , I know sometimes it takes long time for them to attend calls.
But mostly around 4 minutes or so.
Once I waited for 20-25 minutes before 4-5 days. But I hung up and called them , it got connected almost immediately then.
Just try calling them once again?
I felt their support is not good in some ways like
I told them my issue and they asked my order number. They just said the same I can see myself using tracking info. They have no other clue too.
Also once , their website was not opening and I called them that I wanted to order , when can I check back. They told mail us the same with screenshot of error lol.
Don’t they have computer infront of them to just try what I said? i.e. just open their website and see that it’s not opening. Looks like they have no coordination too.

Exactly they are an example of a poor website and customer service wink they helped me to understand now how shopclues, snapdeal are far far best 🤔

Deal Cadet
Expand
Czero wrote:

Exactly they are an example of a poor website and customer service wink they helped me to understand now how shopclues, snapdeal are far far best 🤔

Flipkart is the worst.
Especially in return/exchanging .
Return or exhange of Mobiles is headache from them. My friend told me that , they first send a technician to check it or something .

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jileg wrote:

Flipkart is the worst.
Especially in return/exchanging .
Return or exhange of Mobiles is headache from them. My friend told me that , they first send a technician to check the or something .

Yes but the technician can deny it if he is busy in his personal work. It happened for me recently with realme c2 were he intentionally skipped the visit thrice and updated customer requested for postpone and the replacement request was closed because of this. Later when I checked with him he said he is OoO for 2weeks but the call was assigned to him which he updated as said above and kept cool.

20170305 121502
Entertainer
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Is this business profitable in current economic situation ? stuck_out_tongue
Heard even rs.5 biscuit sales are declining.

5 rs Biscuit has 10% Margin
\
Mine is Unlimited

Missing
Deal Cadet

Can I cancel the order I placed 3-4 hours back???
Please tell me

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

5 rs Biscuit has 10% Margin
\
Mine is Unlimited

You forget the quantity sold, after all in the end it’s all about profit.
Which thing sells more in month, shoe or biscuit worth rs.5 stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing