Hotness All Premium Udemy courses at flat ₹396 INDEPEND...

Hot Deal All Premium Udemy courses at flat ₹396 INDEPENDENCE SALE (valid till 15 august 11:59 PM)

715°
396
97% OFF 12800.0
Channel icon
Deal Cadet
123
320
4

http://www.udem...m/
Use Promocode: ININDEPENDENCE
(Promo is auto applied, if not just use this while checkout.)

All the courses are available on sale for ₹396.

So college students and industry professionals who want good courses with excellent rating can buy now.

You will get certificate post course completion which will improve your CVs/Resumes.

  • Expiring In 13 days
24 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
6f79a9a8 ca39 41c4 b74e ddc524991243
Deal Cadet
209
774
13

Best share mate 🤗 hugs

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
123
320
4
HondaSimpson wrote:

Best share mate 🤗 hugs

Thanks bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
46
0

I believe they might lower it on independence day?

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
103
2

Once we buy the course, can we see the course unlimited time? Or does it come with expiry?

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
123
320
4
kaushals2 wrote:

Once we buy the course, can we see the course unlimited time? Or does it come with expiry?

self paced course , validity lifetime

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
123
320
4
myandroid20156735 wrote:

I believe they might lower it on independence day?

i dont think so but yeah maybe why not

Funny animation 4
Deal Cadet
55
170
5

Most courses not all

Lord ganesha
Deal Cadet
150
786
27

HA+

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258

Wow working on multiple courses together. smiley

Cropped6277335248576488314
Deal Cadet
108
152
6
Tejaa wrote:

Wow working on multiple courses together. smiley

ofcourse it’s applied on multiple courses but price still remains 396 per course 🙄

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0

For your general information udemy certificate has no value in interviews. It’s neglected. Coursera has some value. So no CV benefit.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258
Expand
shreeshenoy wrote:

ofcourse it’s applied on multiple courses but price still remains 396 per course 🙄

Still way less than the usual price of 600 bro. I was waiting for an offer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Still way less than the usual price of 600 bro. I was waiting for a offer.

Which courses were you looking for?

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1448
34

…whats d difference between udemy and shaw academy….1 is i know variety of courses….

0
Deal Cadet
85
142
1

ININDEPENDENCE is not applied pensive

Course : Snowflake Data Warehouse and Cloud Data Analytics

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258
Expand
dukaandeal506 wrote:

Which courses were you looking for?

Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Indesign, After Effects.

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
123
320
4
shhekhar wrote:

ININDEPENDENCE is not applied pensive

Course : Snowflake Data Warehouse and Cloud Data Analytics

I see , sorry bro , check out somme other course

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Did not work for any course.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
49
1

I’ll still eye for 100% off coupons 🤪

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
123
320
4
rohin.lenzi778 wrote:

Did not work for any course.

Almost all courses are on offer, excluding some

Funny animation 4
Deal Cadet
55
170
5
dukaandeal506 wrote:

For your general information udemy certificate has no value in interviews. It’s neglected. Coursera has some value. So no CV benefit.

benefit is for learning not for the certificate you get after completing the course.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0
Expand
carez wrote:

benefit is for learning not for the certificate you get after completing the course.

Better tell this to the guy who has posted this. Read before you speak.

Thumbimgcrop 1486382773182
Deal Subedar
4
1380
8
rohin.lenzi778 wrote:

Did not work for any course.

Try incognito mode or new account, if not logged in.

Funny animation 4
Deal Cadet
55
170
5
Expand
dukaandeal506 wrote:

Better tell this to the guy who has posted this. Read before you speak.

Sorry my mistake

Missing