Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
AllExtreme EXSPMP Anti Pollution PM 2.5 Adult Surgical Face Mask 5pcs Mask @112.

AllExtreme EXSPMP Anti Pollution PM 2.5 Adult Surgical Face Mask 5pcs Mask @112.

219°
Deal Captain
deals4uu

https://www.amazon.in/AllExtreme-EXSPMP-Polluti...
Buy AllExtreme EXSPMP Anti Pollution PM 2.5 Adult Surgical Face Mask Air Filter Face Mask Anti Dust Anti Haze Fog Smoke Allergy Mask for Women Men (5 Pcs) at Rs.112.
Details

• DISPOSABLE FACE MASK: AllExtreme surgical face mask is great for protecting your airways from dust, bacteria, allergens, chemicals and smoke to help you breathe easier and stay germ-free.
  • 3-LAYER FABRIC: The offered face mask is designed with special 3 ply non-woven polypropylene fabric to ensure enhanced level of protection from even the smallest particles present in the air.
  • ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Its elastic earloop straps can be adjusted to meet the most head sizes while the mask can be stretched in upward/downward direction to contour the ergonomics of your face.
  • MULTIPURPOSE USES: Ideal for doctor’s offices, hospital care, dental clinics, caterers, construction areas, beauty shops, etc. by professionals & people with allergies for utmost personal care.
  • ENHANCED COMFORT LEVEL: It is made with polypropylene that is closest to human skin * has low breathing resistance for enhanced comfort even during long hours of wearing.
Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Overpriced

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is AliExpress delivering products
I had booked two products before Corona outbreak I requested refund after outbreak since not received on time refund is gone.
Again ordered on sale status unknown no updates on product delivery status.
I request please don’t use AliExpress as of now. pray

replyuser
Click here to reply