Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon : ₹100 back on first purchase

Amazon : ₹100 back on first purchase

129°
100% OFF 100.0
Benevolent
Ash-D

Open amazon in incognito mode inof your phone or in non logged in state. You will see the banner at top click on that will redirect you to app collect the offer. Make sure your details like email Mobile and name are completed.

Make your first purchase on the Amazon app and get ₹100 back

Frequently asked questions

1. What is the first app purchase offer (“Offer”)?

Eligible customers who sign in/ login to the Amazon shopping & payments mobile application (app) for the first time during the promotion period will -

(a)Get ₹ 100 cashback as Amazon Pay balance (after collecting the coupon) on

(b) Minimum order value – ₹ 500, net of all discounts applied

© Participating categories – All products (Excluding Gold, silver coins and others)

(d) Applicable only on prepaid orders – Pay using your Amazon Pay balance, credit & debit cards or net-banking only

(e) Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 1 business day of order confirmation

(f) Offer Period: 13 October 2019 00:00:00 hrs to 31 December 2019 23:59:59 hrs

(g) Maximum cashback amount per customer – ₹ 100

(h) Your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback

(i) Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned order(s)/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.

(j) Check product page for offer eligibility

(k) Offer is applicable only once per customer during offer period

(l) The Offer is subject to availability, only a limited number of coupons are available.

2. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?

Eligible customers will have to collect the coupon on the offer page to avail the cashback

3. Will this offer be over and above other offers?

Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

4. When will I get the cash back?

a. The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from date of shipping.

5. What if I cancel/return my order?

Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer. Kindly note that, the cashbacks are offered at an item level in a pro-rata basis.

6. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?

The offer is not applicable on Amazon Pay balance, Prime membership and other products which are excluded from this offer.

7. Can I get the cashback across multiple orders?

No, this order is valid only once per customer. The order value should be ₹ 500 or more post discounts applied. In case an offer eligible order is placed and cancelled, the customer is ineligible for the offer on any other order placed during the offer period.

8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?

If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593261/medium/Screenshot_20191031-234318.png?1572546100

Expired
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where is the link

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I can’t see this offer after opening app from incognito window… unamused

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Try again if it’s your new account it must come.
It was same for me first then i tried again it worked

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

only Rs 150 is showing. I tried failed tric
i am not able to claim the new user coupon .
how to claim new user coupon of 100 cashback on 500 coupon?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bro failed trick worked or not??
Try again it should work you can collect it in app only.

replyuser
Click here to reply