FAQs (Frequently asked questions) and Terms & Conditions of the Amazon Fashion End of Season Sale App only Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions – OFFER VALID FROM 12:00 AM, JANUARY 15, 2016 TO 11:59 PM JANUARY 16, 2016.
1. What is the offer?
Purchase any product(s) from Clothing/Shoes/Watches/Jewelry/Handbags/Luggage/Sunglasses from the Amazon.in APP from Jan 15th to Jan 16th and receive an Amazon.in Gift Card as per the total order value slabs mentioned below.
INR 800 to INR 1499 – eligible to receive INR 100 Amazon.in Gift Card
INR 1500 or above – eligible to receive INR 250 Amazon.in Gift Card
2. When will I get the Gift Card?
The Amazon.in Gift Card will be emailed to you within 60 days of purchase.
3.Can I avail the offer on more than one purchase
No. This is applicable only on the first purchase during the Offer period.
4.Is there a validity period for the Amazon.in Gift Card?
Yes, the Amazon.in Gift Card is valid up to one year from the date of issue.
Terms & conditions
1. 1.Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in (“Amazon.in Site”) or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (“Amazon.in App”), across all eligible products.
2.These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in Site or the mobile site or the Amazon.in App and the terms and conditions applicable for Gift Cards (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only
3. This Amazon Fashion End of Season Sale App only Gift Card promotional offer (“Offer”) is only valid for a period of 2 days, i.e. January 15, 2016 and January 16, 2016 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4. During the Offer Period, any person who purchases any product(s) from the clothing or shoes or watches or jewelry or handbags or luggage or sunglasses product category from the Amazon.in App (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”), shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 100 or INR 250, if the total order value of such product(s) falls within the range mentioned below, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
INR 800 to INR 1499 – INR 100 Amazon.in Gift Card Value
INR 1500 or above – INR 250 Amazon.in Gift Card Value
5.Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive only one Gift Card on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period.
6. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion running on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
7. The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 60 days from the date of purchase in accordance with Clause 4 above.
8.Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Gift Card Terms are available here.
9. Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
10. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of and/ or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.