Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon app, shop  by 17 April to avail your Rs. 100 gift card

Amazon app, shop by 17 April to avail your Rs. 100 gift card

Deal Cadet
scale

This is an exclusive offer for select customers. Go to Amazon app ( for updated version 6.4.0.300 ) and purchased any item for by 17 Apr. You will get Rs. 100 gv by 28 May 2016.

FAQs
http://www.amaz...n/
What is the offer?

Upgrade your Amazon App and make any purchase by 17th Apr, 2016 on the updated app version and get an INR 100 Amazon.in Gift Card.
When will I get the Gift Card?

The Amazon.in Gift Card will be credited to your account by 18th May, 2016.
Do I need a promo code to avail the cash back offer?

No, you do not need a promo code.
Can I avail the offer on more than one purchase?

No. This is applicable on only one purchase.
Is this offer applicable for all amazon customers?

No. This is an exclusive offer for select customers. You will need to buy from your current account only.
Offer Terms and Conditions

a. Under the offer, Amazon shall provide INR 100 cash back in the form of an Amazon.in Gift Card on your first successful transaction using the latest version of the Amazon App (Version 6.4.0.300), net of refunds and cancellations.
b. The offer can be availed only once during the offer period.
c. The Validity of the Offer is from 9th Apr, 2016 to 17th Apr, 2016 unless extended by Amazon at its sole discretion.
d. The offer is applicable on all payment modes.
e. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
f. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
g. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
h. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
i. All disputes , if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the above Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
j. Cashback in the form of an Amazon.in Gift Certificate to be credited in customers account by 18th May, 2016.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
replyuser
Click here to reply