Amazon Pantry deals @

Amazon Pantry deals @

230°
9
61% OFF 23.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
104
25
0
Amazon Pantry deals @
Deal Expired

AAmazon Brand – Vedaka Fenugreek (Methi), 100g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077Y7RSDZ/ref=cm_sw_r...

Amazon Brand – Vedaka Fennel Seeds (Saunf), 50g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077P4NK51/ref=cm_sw_r...

Amazon Brand – Vedaka Mustard Seeds (Rai) Big , 100g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077YD9N4C/ref=cm_sw_r...

Amazon Brand – Vedaka Cumin (Jeera) Seed, 50g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07846SXZ4/ref=cm_sw_r...

Amazon Brand – Vedaka Carom (Ajwain), 50g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07CG58YB8/ref=cm_sw_r...

  • Expired 4 days
8 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
104
25
0

Update

Britannia Little Hearts , 37g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01H5KWTH4/ref=cm_sw_r...

LUX Rose Bloom Soap Bar, 51g (Save 25%)

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B5BS1B5/ref=cm_sw_r...

Sunfeast Mom’s Magic Biscuit, Cashew and Almond, 60g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01HBEW5TG/ref=cm_sw_r...

Sunfeast Salted Cracker Biscuits, 62g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07216MWSW/ref=cm_sw_r...

Bingo Mad Angles Achaari Masti, 40g Pouch

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01HBEYFK8/ref=cm_sw_r...


Bingo Mad Angles Tomato Madness Namkeen, 40g
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06WLLZ89R/ref=cm_sw_r...


Bingo Potato Chips, Original Style Red Chilli Sprinkled, 28g
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D93BN3N/ref=cm_sw_r...


Sunfeast Marie Light, Orange, 75g
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B072QLVQDG/ref=cm_sw_r...

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
122
4233
39

[PANTRY]

Missing
Deal Newbie
104
25
0
Saikcw wrote:

[PANTRY]

Yes, is it necessary to mention in deal

Anyway update thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2
Dilip2oct wrote:

Update

Britannia Little Hearts , 37g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01H5KWTH4/ref=cm_sw_r...

LUX Rose Bloom Soap Bar, 51g (Save 25%)

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B5BS1B5/ref=cm_sw_r...

Sunfeast Mom’s Magic Biscuit, Cashew and Almond, 60g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01HBEW5TG/ref=cm_sw_r...

Sunfeast Salted Cracker Biscuits, 62g

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07216MWSW/ref=cm_sw_r...

Bingo Mad Angles Achaari Masti, 40g Pouch

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01HBEYFK8/ref=cm_sw_r...


Bingo Mad Angles Tomato Madness Namkeen, 40g
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06WLLZ89R/ref=cm_sw_r...


Bingo Potato Chips, Original Style Red Chilli Sprinkled, 28g
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D93BN3N/ref=cm_sw_r...


Sunfeast Marie Light, Orange, 75g
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B072QLVQDG/ref=cm_sw_r...

Boss bingo chips all are 50 paisa discount what is the big deal in this???

Missing
Deal Newbie
104
25
0
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Boss bingo chips all are 50 paisa discount what is the big deal in this???

Bro when I add these deals price is 9/- exact, now price changes.

Now only 0.5/- difference but you can add this in your order for reach 500/- pantry order (now minimum pantry order cap also changes so please refer Amazon for more details)

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2
Expand
Dilip2oct wrote:

Bro when I add these deals price is 9/- exact, now price changes.

Now only 0.5/- difference but you can add this in your order for reach 500/- pantry order (now minimum pantry order cap also changes so please refer Amazon for more details)

So it’s 500 & not 599 as earlier

Missing