Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies

Amazon : Deja Karma (Paperback) @ 75 (free shipping) !!

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 7
75
70% OFF 250.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies
100 pics secret agent answers
Deal Hunter
1,108
20,524
81237
984

Deal Wiki

Amazon : Deja Karma (Paperback) @ 75 (free shipping) !!

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs.75

PC

220 http://www.acadzone.com/book-details/deja-karma...
220 http://www.bookadda.com/books/deja-karma-vish-d...
250 http://www.flipkart.com/deja-karma-english/p/it...

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
302
26587
90

vu N S

715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44316
226

Vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif good deal bro

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

What dogshit is this! There was a really good deal on a wonderful book yesterday:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
So many dimers wrote personal reviews and many others bought it. Still it didn’t make it to the FP.
But no one has written anything about this. But made FPD so quickly. Is it because @Secretagent posted it and @Dealmafia suggested it? Shame on you, DD TEAM! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1138
@Magus wrote:

What dogshit is this! There was a really good deal on a wonderful book yesterday:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
So many dimers wrote personal reviews and many others bought it. Still it didn’t make it to the FP.
But no one has written anything about this. But made FPD so quickly. Is it because @Secretagent posted it and @Dealmafia suggested it? Shame on you, DD TEAM! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


= bola

who is @viSH dhamija ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
134
128
0
@Magus wrote:

What dogshit is this! There was a really good deal on a wonderful book yesterday:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
So many dimers wrote personal reviews and many others bought it. Still it didn’t make it to the FP.
But no one has written anything about this. But made FPD so quickly. Is it because @Secretagent posted it and @Dealmafia suggested it? Shame on you, DD TEAM! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


I fully agree …. this happens again & again…It clearly clearly visible in DD now a days…deals getting suggested as per relation & their positions…no one bother about Deal….

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
344
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@Magus wrote:

What dogshit is this! There was a really good deal on a wonderful book yesterday:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
So many dimers wrote personal reviews and many others bought it. Still it didn’t make it to the FP.
But no one has written anything about this. But made FPD so quickly. Is it because @Secretagent posted it and @Dealmafia suggested it? Shame on you, DD TEAM! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


= bola

who is @viSH dhamija ?


viSH dhamija is a relative of balbeer pasha jisko aids hua ya nahi aaj bhi India soch raha hai. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/mwljg.gif
Magus is right and nothing again secretagent or anyone but other deal deserved to be on FP.
It’s high time now for DD to reshuffle their team and appoint some decent and hard-working people in their mods and admin team who don’t favor any particular set of dimers and be equal towards all specially to the newbies.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1138
@viSH wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@Magus wrote:

What dogshit is this! There was a really good deal on a wonderful book yesterday:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
So many dimers wrote personal reviews and many others bought it. Still it didn’t make it to the FP.
But no one has written anything about this. But made FPD so quickly. Is it because @Secretagent posted it and @Dealmafia suggested it? Shame on you, DD TEAM! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


= bola

who is @viSH dhamija ?


viSH dhamija is a relative of balbeer pasha jisko aids hua ya nahi aaj bhi India soch raha hai. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/mwljg.gif
Magus is right and nothing again secretagent or anyone but other deal deserved to be on FP.
It’s high time now for DD to reshuffle their team and appoint some decent and hard-working people in their mods and admin team who don’t favor any particular set of dimers and be equal towards all specially to the newbies.


The power of now should be FPD..
take one mine ..

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@viSH wrote:


It’s high time now for DD to reshuffle their team and appoint some decent and hard-working people in their mods and admin team who don’t favor any particular set of dimers and be equal towards all specially to the newbies.


Hey bro, whatever you say, say it respectfully. Because it all boils down to respect at the end of the day. Who cares about justice? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing