Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Baby Care & Toys from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Baby Care & Toys

Price Drop- Amazon: Dora 2 Wheel Scooter, [email protected] 865 (57% discount) || Check PC

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Baby Care & Toys from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Baby Care & Toys
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

vuns https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
29
31896
279
@Joker wrote:

vuns https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Congrats for becoming Deal Lieutenant

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
13
352
6068
74

vu

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
29
31896
279

https://i.imgur.com/EfIzJ9c.png

16   1
Deal Lieutenant
22
263
4639
113

vu & su

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228

No reviews available, is it a trusted brand?!
Any how offline you might get them cheaper, check once before purchase.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
6

these are available at offline stores at around 600 -650

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
29
31896
279
@hese wrote:

No reviews available, is it a trusted brand?!
Any how offline you might get them cheaper, check once before purchase.


Dora is definitely good brand.

There are no reviews for this product. There are good reviews for other products of same brand.
Here’s one product from Dora, which got good reviews
http://www.amazon.in/DORA-Dora-Bag-Purple-16-in...

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228
@rajfor deals wrote:

@hese wrote:

No reviews available, is it a trusted brand?!
Any how offline you might get them cheaper, check once before purchase.


Dora is definitely good brand.

There are no reviews for this product. There are good reviews for other products of same brand.
Here’s one product from Dora, which got good reviews
http://www.amazon.in/DORA-Dora-Bag-Purple-16-in...


Thanks for Updating me,
As per reviews for “Dora Bag, Purple (16-inch)” the brand looks good.

Any how if any one wants to purchase do compare with other brands and check quality offline!
Its for your Kids!! Safety First, Discount Next!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing