Hotness Amazon Email Gift Cards Rs. 75 off on Rs. 1000,...

Hot Deal Amazon Email Gift Cards Rs. 75 off on Rs. 1000, Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000, Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000

684°
925
7% OFF 1000.0
The terminator
suspended
36
772
8
Amazon Email Gift Cards Rs. 75 off on Rs. 1000, Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000, Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000
Deal Expired

• Rs. 50, Rs. 75, Rs. 100 & Rs. 150 off Promotional Code can be redeemed once / account.

• Rs. 75 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: 75OFFEGC (in step Place Order under “Gift cards & promotional codes”)
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: 1000GIFT
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: CUST1000
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: CUST2000
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: 100OFFGC
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: CUST3000
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: 150OFFGC
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5

http://www.amazon.in/b?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&n...

  • In Others
  • Expired almost 3 years

Deal Wiki

Amazon Email Gift Cards Rs. 75 off on Rs. 1000, Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000, Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in

Offers

• Rs. 75 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: 75OFFEGC (in step Place Order under “Gift cards & promotional codes”)
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: 1000GIFT
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: CUST1000
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: CUST2000
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: 100OFFGC
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: CUST3000
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: 150OFFGC
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5

38 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
6589
Deal Lieutenant
406
4221
60

vuns

Unnamed
suspended
14
14015
158

FPD If not Repost https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/cowboy.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

nice..keep going

Images
Deal Brigadier
59,988
71441
833

isnt this a respost…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
i have been seeing this codes for a long time!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
can u share the src of this deal? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Safe image
Deal Captain
915
7570
90

I Hope it is a repost

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
342
6060
69

Pl suggest best combination for 15K worth of eGVs…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
342
6060
69
@vijkap201 wrote:

Pl suggest best combination for 15K worth of eGVs…


Anybody???

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
222
4714
55
@vijkap201 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Pl suggest best combination for 15K worth of eGVs…


Anybody???


• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: CUST2000
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: 100OFFGC
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: CUST3000
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: 150OFFGC
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5

Use these.. As far as i know, 50 off on 500 is not working anymore.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
342
6060
69
@ghitesh wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Pl suggest best combination for 15K worth of eGVs…


Anybody???


• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: CUST2000
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: 100OFFGC
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: CUST3000
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: 150OFFGC
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5

Use these.. As far as i know, 50 off on 500 is not working anymore.


Thanks, bro… I can use this in 1 a/c, right???

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
222
4714
55
@vijkap201 wrote:

@ghitesh wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Pl suggest best combination for 15K worth of eGVs…


Anybody???


• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: CUST2000
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: 100OFFGC
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: CUST3000
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: 150OFFGC
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5

Use these.. As far as i know, 50 off on 500 is not working anymore.


Thanks, bro… I can use this in 1 a/c, right???


I think so, since all are different code.

The terminator
suspended
36
772
8

For Example:
1. Rs. 8999 Amazon Email Gift Card Rs. 8849 (after Rs. 150 off)
2. Coolpad Note 3 Rs. 8849 (when purchased using Amazon Email Gift Card)

The terminator
suspended
36
772
8

Thanks for Suggesting @AppY_NeO @vcxv

The terminator
suspended
36
772
8
@rajrocks wrote:

isnt this a respost…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
i have been seeing this codes for a long time!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
can u share the src of this deal? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Its not a repost, just check.

Moh maya
Deal Cadet
75
524
3

VUS for Amazon https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

5
Deal Lieutenant
107
6308
28

VU&S Brother… Nice…..

Images
Deal Brigadier
59,988
71441
833
@avinplus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

isnt this a respost…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
i have been seeing this codes for a long time!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
can u share the src of this deal? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Its not a repost, just check.

bro trust me. I would be more than happy to be wrong over here !!!! shall be great if u provide the SRC which states the timeline for the codes

The terminator
suspended
36
772
8

Why its not FPD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@avinplus wrote:

Why its not FPD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

bcoz its a repost bro

Dd
suspended
645
5755
50
@ghitesh wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Pl suggest best combination for 15K worth of eGVs…


Anybody???


• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: CUST2000
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: 100OFFGC
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: CUST3000
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: 150OFFGC
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5

Use these.. As far as i know, 50 off on 500 is not working anymore.


EMAILGC5 cant be used twice.

Dd
suspended
645
5755
50
@rajrocks wrote:

@avinplus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

isnt this a respost…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
i have been seeing this codes for a long time!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
can u share the src of this deal? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Its not a repost, just check.

bro trust me. I would be more than happy to be wrong over here !!!! shall be great if u provide the SRC which states the timeline for the codes

Read somewhere that most of these codes (not all) are valid till 11th Feb

Missing
Deal Subedar
16
1374
23
Rs. 50 off on Rs. 500+ Promotional Code: EMAIL500 (in step Place Order under “Gift cards & promotional codes”)

• Rs. 75 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: 75OFFEGC
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: CUST1000
• Rs. 50 off on Rs. 1000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: CUST2000
• Rs. 100 off on Rs. 2000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: CUST3000
• Rs. 150 off on Rs. 3000+ Promotional Code: EMAILGC5
www.ama...in

Cutee
Deal Subedar
262
2120
26

vu

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3296
42

Vu for details.
Karma given

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

Kg… Vu…

PLs add how much time applicable too ? i think all we can use 1 time one in each ac..

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1137
4

75OFFEGC is it working ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

Any cb site from where we get cb for buying GV ?

Missing