Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing

Hot Deal Amazon: Eveready 8-Watt 960 Lumens LED Bulbs 2-pack for only 199!

728°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
Amazon: Eveready 8-Watt 960 Lumens LED Bulbs 2-pack for only 199!

Lightning deal; 54% claimed

Link: http://www.amazon.in/Eveready-Base-B22D-8-Watt-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283042/medium/36629401480971463_4.jpg?1480971466

Product Specs

Bulb Base: B22D; Color Temperature: 6500K
Lumen: 960; Power Factor: 0.9
Highest and efficient light output upto 120Lm/W
2 years
High lumen maintenance over rated life
Higher lumen output (20-40 percent higher than most competition)
Lasts minimum 20000 hours



My Comments

Better than the 9-Watt 100 Lm/w bulbs! @GoogleCA Buy!

Expired almost 3 years
54 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
31
7409
63

Gone in a flash!

Alexas fotos cat ykvkrmo
Deal Cadet
61
140
2

why it’s better than 9w?

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3592
163

lumens and power factor.
but over. anyone has in cart?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@masthead1 wrote:

Gone in flash!


Perhaps my quick channel alert had something to do with it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

This was the best deal on LED bulbs yet, price wise as well as energy-efficiency wise.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@mgouravr wrote:

why it’s better than 9w?


Regular 9W LED bulbs provide 900 Lumens of light. This bulb consumes only 8W power but provides 960 Lumens! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1455022668900
Deal Cadet
147
675
11

it was available from 12am,but only for Prime Members

Alexas fotos cat ykvkrmo
Deal Cadet
61
140
2
@DealSeeker wrote:


@mgouravr wrote:

why it’s better than 9w?


Regular 9W LED bulbs provide 900 Lumens of light. This bulb consumes only 8W power but provides 960 Lumens! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ok, yahh I just compare it…..!

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
227
1490
7

How’s this in comparison with 23w cfl bulbs ? (brightness-wise )

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168

Joined the waitlist…

Stock vector spartan muscle posing 242913406
Deal Subedar
298
1396
25

Got it. Thanks.

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
31
7409
63

Have in cart. But don’t want to pay for shipping. Anyone wants?
DS, is it worth if I pay for shipping + product?

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168
@masthead1 wrote:

Have in cart. But don’t want to pay for shipping. Anyone wants?
DS, is it worth if I pay for shipping + product?


Ohh! I too forgot about the shipping charges

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5252
77
@masthead1 wrote:

Have in cart. But don’t want to pay for shipping. Anyone wants?
DS, is it worth if I pay for shipping + product?


Main reason to buy Prime. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Edit- You can join the waitlist and wait for a few minutes to get the product as most of them would go to sleep and miss it

Image
Deal Newbie
56
38
1

Yeppy….Got 1. You can add product worth 24 rupees for free shipping.

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3592
163
@ravi.prithyani wrote:

Yeppy….Got 1. You can add product worth 24 rupees for free shipping.


in cart
what product did u add???

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741

@masthead1 @GoogleCA I am surprised you guys have still not purchased the Prime subscription. It’s so good to have for such lightning deals. Anyway, as @ravi.prithyani suggested, you can add any item worth Rs.x, where x = (500 – regular price of a lightning deal item), to make the shipping free. In case you didn’t know, Amazon considers the regular price of an item and NOT the lightning deal price for calculating shipping charges.

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
179
1554
39

oh.. my mistake https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3592
163

dunno how, i got it without any shipping. paid 199. not prime either.

thanks for the deal

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@neu.dimer wrote:

How’s this in comparison with 23w cfl bulbs ? (brightness-wise )


You can find the Lumen output of the 23W CFL you have (varies with the brand/model; written on the side of the CFL) and then compare it to the lumen output of this bulb — 960.

If I had to guess, your 23W CFL probably has a output of ~1400 Lumens so you would need to buy a 14W LED bulb from Eveready (100 Lm/W) or any other more energy-efficient LED bulb with 1400 Lumen output. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3592
163

2 FEET EVEREADY tube light will also do the job.. happy with the snapdeal purchase.

Image
Deal Newbie
56
38
1
@jitz wrote:


@ravi.prithyani wrote:

Yeppy….Got 1. You can add product worth 24 rupees for free shipping.


in cart
what product did u add???

I added baby soap worth 98 but you will find couple of other options like kids books or dvds.

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
227
1490
7
@DealSeeker wrote:

@neu.dimer wrote:

How’s this in comparison with 23w cfl bulbs ? (brightness-wise )


You can find the Lumen output of the 23W CFL you have (varies with the brand/model; written on the side of the CFL) and then compare it to the lumen output of this bulb — 960.

If I had to guess, your 23W CFL probably has a output of ~1400 Lumens so you would need to buy a 14W LED bulb from Eveready (100 Lm/W) or any other more energy-efficient LED bulb with 1400 Lumen output. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yeah you guessed it right, it’s 1400 lumens just checked. Then these would have been a bit dimmer. Anyways I was on the wait list, now I’ll let it go. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
Update

Received the LED bulbs today afternoon itself. Selected next day delivery via Prime. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I am honestly shocked at how bright these bulbs are! Definitely brighter than an existing 9W 900 Lumens LED bulb from Eveready. Excellent improvement in the energy efficiency.

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,028
83501
1143
@DealSeeker wrote:

Update

Received the LED bulbs today afternoon itself. Selected next day delivery via Prime. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I am honestly shocked at how bright these bulbs are! Definitely brighter than an existing 9W 900 Lumens LED bulb from Eveready. Excellent improvement in the energy efficiency.


bro, tag me if this kind of steal deals comes in future. tia.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

We get the same bulbs for same price at D-MART – got 6 of those Rs. 99 each (we can also get it tested then and there) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14638
233
@prasadmbnt wrote:

We get the same bulbs for same price at D-MART – got 6 of those Rs. 99 each (we can also get it tested then and there) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Where? Exact location?

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
242
1691
20
@hese wrote:

@prasadmbnt wrote:

We get the same bulbs for same price at D-MART – got 6 of those Rs. 99 each (we can also get it tested then and there) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Where? Exact location?


True!

Heard the same from couple of friends in Hyd. Specifically friend bought few from the one in Sanathnagar-Erragadda

Missing
Deal Subedar
121
1086
37
@rajrocks wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Update

Received the LED bulbs today afternoon itself. Selected next day delivery via Prime. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I am honestly shocked at how bright these bulbs are! Definitely brighter than an existing 9W 900 Lumens LED bulb from Eveready. Excellent improvement in the energy efficiency.


bro, tag me if this kind of steal deals comes in future. tia.


The deal will start again at 12:00 am under prime early access category. Not sure what will be the price this time.

Image
Deal Newbie
56
38
1
@prasadmbnt wrote:

We get the same bulbs for same price at D-MART – got 6 of those Rs. 99 each (we can also get it tested then and there) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

The ones at dmart have 160 mrp, this is much higher so some difference would be there.

Missing